Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Another pink sway

Hello - I have 2 boys (3 &1). No previous sway but it appears I have previously done a lot of boy sway things - lots of fatty/protein rich and salty foods, slightly overweight plus frequent BD over the fertile period.

I've recently lost a lot of weight after the birth of my second boy and I'm starting to consider my plan of action for TTC our third and definitely final baby - hopefully towards the end of the year. I've done a lot of reading and this is what I'm currently thinking:

- One attempt at positive OPK (regular release - DH/condoms before)
    - Healthy BMI!!
    - LE diet 12+ weeks - relaxed with cheat days - try to keep to fat/protein limits 80% of time. Limit eggs!! Dairy? Skip breakfast and NO SNACKS
    - Continue with current exercise - 1 hour brisk walking 4-5x per week
    - Folic acid and cranberry?
    - Check amounts of EWCM - if lots on diet - try antihistamines (have lots and lots currently!)
    - Relax - have made a plan now but to just enjoy it and not get too het up/overthinking - I'm doing the overthinking now before I start to prepare!

I'm still currently on a low fat/high protein diet which I describe as vegan plus egg via Slimming World and dietary restrictions due to BF DS2 (who has an dairy/soya allergy). I'm planning on changing this in September when I'm also planning on stopping BF.

Any advice or suggestions much appreciated!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

Dairy is ok within limits of the day.

Cranberry I would leave out as it doens't work and may even sway blue, plus has risks and side effects.

We've had some fair results with Slimming World so if it helps you to continue with it some, that's fine.

Once your'e done breastfeeding I'd consider adding in some fiber as well.

Coffee and alcohol have gotten good results for us.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey thank you for your reply

I have just clocked the fibre - will definitely do this once finished breastfeeding. Thanks for the info about the cranberry.

I was just wondering if you could clear up the exercise thing for me - does it sway girl? If so is it cardio that's best (rather than muscle gain with weights etc)? I could try and join the gym/do some running if it will help (not the biggest fan but hey it's healthy I guess and if it might help I'll do it!).

I wondered if slimming world would help - it feels like it ticks most of the boxes, my main issue is I love eggs and eat wayyy to many, particularly on this diet as they are 'free' and help stop me feeling hungry. I'm going to try cut them right down however.

I'm not the biggest fan of milk or yoghurt - I will eat cheese within your recommended fat/protein guidelines however. Should I consider a calcium supplement if I can get one without the Vit D?

I love coffee and alcohol so shall continue having those in moderation

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes exercise sways pink, and it's been one of our best tactics.

Cardio is best. No need to join a gym (unless you think it would be helpful to you.) Even just walking for 60 min. works.

keep eggs to a sensible amount maybe 4-6 a week and it's all good.

Totally fine not to have tons of dairy on LE Diet. Most of us on here got BOYS with that type of diet and the mineral diet has really not added up. If you believe in minerals for swaying, that's totally your call to make, but yes if you want to take calcium do try to get calcium without Vit. D if possible. Personally after getting 2 boys taking calcium I gave it up and got my girl without it, but I know it's harder for some people to give it up when they haven't had that experience!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ