Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Planning for a pink sway this summer - Femara advice!

Hi!

I’ve just received my personalised sway plan for my pink sway! Just had a few questions and would love to get anyone’s advice / suggestions!

The plan suggests using Femara if possible - I’m a bit cautious of this as I conceived my first son using Femara! Does it have good results when combined with a sway?

In my first pregnancy when I conceived a girl (late mc @ 18w) I cut out sugar. I only did this to try to help my PCOS symptoms. I’m planning on strictly following the LE diet but wondered if I should be focused on low sugar too?

Thanks! Xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even if you got a boy the last time with Femara, it's among the best tactics there is because it's easy to do and has been shown in studies to alter the gender ratio somewhere between 3-5% more girls conceive and that is in people who were doing nothing to sway (possibly doing many blue friendly things just to conceive). NOTHING in swaying is a magic bullet type of thing, it's always possible to conceive a boy even with an ideal sway, so you can't look at having a boy on Femara and think "well this thing obviously makes me have boys". That's not how it works. Imagine if, because you were taking Femara, you went from 60% likely to have a boy to 55% likely to have a boy. You still might have had a greater likelihood than 50-50 of having a boy, but we would be silly to leave an easy 3-5% possible sway sitting on the table!

Yes, please eat low sugar. I was thinking when I made your plan that due to your low weight for your height (which is already below our cutoff for not losing any weight at all, and being tall - and I know you are not hugely tall, but you're still "tall" in terms of what I have seen people losing ovulation at - can make weight fly off) and your ability to lose weight easily you should follow more of the standard plan and then exercise, but you're right, let's limit sugar and then make those changes I mentioned via email (whole grains, full fat dairy, higher macros for protein and fat.) I sent you this via email as well but here's our alternate diet. Just be REALLY careful not to lose too much weight on it - even if we have to increase the limits a bit for calories. It is REALLY easy to lose ovulation on the PCOS-type diet particularly for people over about 5-5 or so. A pound or two lost counts WAY more for those over 5-5 ish than those who are shorter. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...t=swaying+PCOS
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much, yes that makes sense! I was doing a lot of boy friendly things when I conceived my first son, even though I didn’t know it at the time!

With the exercise, is it okay to split the hour a day up? I usually do a 30 min workout every morning, so can I just add in another half hour at some other time during the day? Thanks! X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We prefer the exercise be all at once. This is because after about 45 minutes, your body has burned off the carbs in the blood****** and starts burning off stores of fat instead. Something about this process seems to sway pink in a big way. 30 minutes of exercise just isn't enough to get into that zone. Now, there are some benefits of 30 min. of exercise for those with PCOS but ideally you would do the ful 60 minutes.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic!

I started yesterday - LE and 60 mins cardio. The exercise is fine. I feel like I’ll struggle to hit the maximum levels for food tho. I prefer to only eat between 12-6pm (I’ve done this for a while to help me ovulate with PCOS). So I’m only having 2 meals.

Yesterday I had wholemeal pitta bread with cottage cheese, then Greek yoghurt and strawberries. Dinner was wholegrain rice with stir fry veg. I added some cheese to up my fat and protein. I would prefer to go veggie but I also added a small piece of chicken. I had a glass of wine with dinner.

So I got to around 1200 cals, 40g fat, 50g protein. I’m doing low sugar and no snacks so not sure where to fit much more in! Also any good meat free protein options?

Thank you so much! X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you need to, add in small amounts of meat. I understand why you feel the need to go meat free but you NEED the protein because it helps with your PCOS. The rules are different when you have PCOS, you absolutely need the 50-60 g pro and fat.

Are you eating full fat dairy?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, is the issue that you're literally stuffed with food or that you're afraid to eat certain foods?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes full fat dairy.

I feel like I’m eating a lot of food and there’s not much time to eat much else! Today I’m at 1250 cals, 45g fat and 40g protein. I’d prefer to only eat meat once or twice a week.

Today I bought chick peas, broad beans, kidney beans to try to add these in to my meals. Maybe eggs? X

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, eggs are absolutely fine, eating an egg or even two would bump you right up to where you need to be. Beans also fine.

Normally I'd advise a third meal, but if you can't fit it in in the time you're eating, that's a dilemma! I'd just focus on choosing higher pro and fat options (even adding a bit of oil to something can help add fat.)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic!
    I’m a week in to LE diet, all going well. I’m not hungry and managed 6 x 1hr exercise last week. Couple of questions for you. I have had to eat out twice over the weekend with family events. I chose a vegetarian curry and a tomato pasta with mozzarella. Both okay protein / fat wise I think but both had white carbs, white rice and white pasta. I’m sticking to wholegrain at home. Is this ok occasionally? Or is there anything else I should try to order?

Also I got soy milk for my husband, I realised it’s a protein soy drink though. Is that okay, is he allowed extra protein? I’ve tried to cut his red meat right back. Thank you! Xxx

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast