Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Praying for a baby girl after 3 boys!

Hello everyone. I am new here but not new to swaying. I have 3 boys who are 7, 5 and 18 months old. I did not sway with my first two as I knew nothing about swaying and I wanted them to be boys anyway. But when we decided to have our third I wanted to be done having children after that so it was important to me to have a girl to complete our family. I started out with baby dust girl swaying method which did not work for me. I could not get pregnant with such a gap between BD and O. So I looked into other swaying methods after 6 months of baby dust. I found the lunar method which I now believe is just totally a myth. We did bd right in girl phase and I really thought I was having a girl. Pregnancy was totally different from my first two boys. We did genetic testing and found out it was a third boy and I was just gutted. I really grieved the loss of ever having a daughter for a couple weeks but eventually got excited to have another baby. My husband also said “we can try again for a girl, 4 kids is fine.” So that brought me some relief. He was born just perfect and healthy. For awhile after my third was born my husband really seemed to not want to try again or have any more kids. Our third boy is quite difficult compared to the other two. But we talked and now he is excited to try again.

Reading all the posts and swaying method here it is kind of obvious why I never got a girl. First of all I’m vegan and have been since before I conceived my first boy. So it wasn’t meat giving me boys, But I definitely am quite health conscious and I used to never really let myself get hungry. I was a big snacker and ate big meals full of micronutrients. But In the beginning of April before swaying I began to have a weird rash itchy all over my body that would not go away. I didn’t get any answers from doctors so I started to look at ways to heal myself naturally. I ended up going on a sugar free, no processed food, no gluten, diet. I’m already not eating meat dairy eggs, etc. so this really limited my diet a lot and I began to lose weight. I was 20 lbs overweight so I was happy with the weight loss. I also had been doing intermittent fasting for awhile and skipping breakfast so I continued to do this. It seems like the weight loss is likely very girl friendly but my diet is still pretty micronutrient heavy. I have a lot of anxiety about eating low nutrient foods. I’ve never been a white bread eater, I’ve always watched my processed food consumption and sugar intake. I can lean towards binge eating with these things and I’m afraid if I eat them I’ll gain weight and then be in boy territory.

Anyway that’s my intro. We already did our first attempt on Monday so maybe I’m already pregnant and won’t need to worry about this stuff. I kind of hope that is the case

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, the Babydust and Lunar methods are both not based in reality, unfortunately. We have had a lot of people on here who have opposites with both of them, and a LOT of people who just couldn't get pregnant with Babydust.

Don't worry about micronutrients as long as you're not on prenatals or eating a lot of fortified foods like meal replacer shakes or power bars. Let that concern go. We did not find that the micronutrients in foods really mattered and we are actually getting better results with eating a lot of fruits and veg, and having whole grains.

I would suggest you follow our alternate LE Diet that is better for people who don't handle white refined grains well. Here are some threads about that diet: https://atomicsagebrush.com/2019/08/...ertility-diet/
    https://atomicsagebrush.com/2019/08/...h-pcos-part-1/
    https://atomicsagebrush.com/2019/08/...-pcos-le-diet/
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes erica.morgan.b liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much atomic! That last link was especially helpful and actually is fairly close to how I had been eating already. What about the full fat dairy yogurt/milk recommended though? Since I don’t eat dairy is there something I should have instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk