Thread: Also from I.G.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Also from I.G.

Hi all,
    I am another convert from In Gender. Another one who has paid for Gold Membership and been stung.
    Mean over at IG sent me over here so thanks for that Mean. (doubt she actually is mean)
    Been thnking about how to conceive a girl since the ultrasound of my BEAUTIFUL 2nd boy showed his willy but only just started researching and am now addicted to the hope!
    Pretty sure we are going to travel to the US (in West Oz) to see Dr Potter but still considering our options.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, welcome! Mean is Mykids on here! Thanks, Mykids for spreading the word. We are happy to help in HT or wherever you would like to post! Congrats on brothers! There are several Aussies on here that would be happy to help you.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard! Happy to see you on here
    One perfect
    One perfect Thank you Dr P, Lori and Microsort!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Wanting A Daughter
    I also live in WA and have 2 boys and would love a daughter. Wouldn't it be a dream if we could just do HT here in Perth?! Oh well.
    We are looking at cycling with Dr Lin in the U.S this year. Seriously hoping for a OHW due to travelling costs etc.
    Good luck with your journey
    DS1 + DS2
    IVF/PGD (3 probe PCR + ICSI). BCP; Lucrin; Puregon (125). ER 31/08: 20 - 19 Mature - 14 Fertilized.
    Total of 5 HB embryos sent for PGD. Results: 3 XY + 2 XX OHSS risk = NT. 1st Natural FET 08/11/11.
    1st POAS 7dp5dt= BFP. 1st Beta 10dp5dt = 226; 2nd Beta 13dp5dt = 988; 3rd Beta 17dp5dt = 4392
    1st U/S 6w1d HB 113bpm. 2nd U/S 7w6d HB 165bpm

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Good luck with your journey to getting your daughter!

Mommy to four and one all my

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakes View Post
    Hello Wanting A Daughter
    I also live in WA and have 2 boys and would love a daughter. Wouldn't it be a dream if we could just do HT here in Perth?! Oh well.
    We are looking at cycling with Dr Lin in the U.S this year. Seriously hoping for a OHW due to travelling costs etc.
    Good luck with your journey
    Yes wouldn't it be a dream. The review that was supposed to be completed by Dec 10, has only just recently had the committee formed to look at it. I think they kept putting it into the too hard basket. I very seriously doubt that it wil be changed this time around. Maybe in 20yrs...
    Nice to know there are others in Perth doing the same thing. Are you keeping your plans to yourslef? We have told a couple of very close friends and my fam (not hubbies) but it is already a bit awkward as one of my very besties doesn't feel we should be able to select gender and it makes for some difficult discussion. I kind of wish I hadn't gone there because I actually did expect the response I got. It's hard to lie to those you love though.
    Where is Dr Lin? We are also hoping for OHW miracle, Pretty sure we will only be able to have one crack at it. Already selling shares meant for retirement to do it.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wanting- check the HT board. Several have just cycled with Dr Lin. He is in Fresno in CA.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and Welcome.
    2003 2006 May 2010 (My VBA2C baby)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
    ^^^That is exactly what I did and everything has FINALLY worked out for the best. I couldn't be more happier in my life than I am right now with these 2 blessings that were brought into my life.