Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi ladies! new here :) 2 boys and really hoping for pink this time

Hi, My name is Ashley. I've been married since 05, I have 2 little boys ages 5 and 3, I'm an RN and now that I've finished nursing school and gotten a good job, we're ready to TTC baby #3. We're really praying for pink this time. I'm 31, and my dh is 37, he's feeling a bit old lately, so if we can get our little dream girl we will probably be done, if we don't, then there may be a chance for a 4th baby; but that is our limit, and the older we get the more we're just really hoping to get a girl so we can be done with 3 and move on to the next phase of our life. Pregnancy is very hard (GD and liver issues) for me too so if we could get our baby girl I'd be content to be done. I've been dreaming of a daughter my whole life, I want the relationship my mom and I have someday with my grown daughter, to see grandbabies born. I love my boys, they're my cuddle bugs...but girls are different. They stay closer to their moms as they grow up, and become your friend (of course not all do, but this is the dream) Boys branch out and cleave to their wives which is the way it should be, but still makes me sad they'll leave me one day. Girls tend to keep you closer and more involved than sons do once they grow up. At least this is how I know it to be from my experiences.
    Anyway, My husband is pretty much up for anything to sway pink and is really awesome about all the stuff I'm learning and telling him lately about with gender swaying. Really hoping to get to know some of you ladies and pray we all get our hearts desires and most importantly healthy babies. See ya around!!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Way to go with school!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! Seemed to take forever, but we're finally here. There's been so much for us to put ttc-ing off for. First school, then job, then while we have good income, we're still stuck in a small 2 bedroom house with no real hope to sell anytime soon since the market took a dive and we bought at high time. So this summer we're adding on a 3rd bedroom so we can at least get on with our lives and have another baby. LOL. I'm SOOOO excited to get started and to finally be so close. Both our boys have winter birthdays- which kinda stink, so we really want a summer-nice weather time birthday this time which is why we're waiting till August. Hoping it happens fairly easily. My ds1 was concieved the 1st month trying, I had a m/c before him that was concieved first month trying, and my ds2 was a big surprise and I was on bcp's at the time (although may have messed them up a smidge) but still......... fertile mertile couple here.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome...im a mom of 2 boys also. I always dreamed of havin 2 boys then a girl all of my life growin up ohh god how i wish tat wud come true!! My boys are 5 & 2. I am dying to add a baby girl to our family. DH is on board with everyting for swayin also so thats a good start. I will start ttc in september. I am 27 and DH is 32. Hopefully we get preg first month again, fingers crossed. My first boy was an oops baby it was at the start of my relationship with dh, i thought i was been careful ha!! Den with ds2, he was planned, we got preg with him on the first month tryin I never knew anyting about swayin up until the last year so said id at least giv it a go and pray that we get our baby girl 3rd time round. I was goin to go HT but my DH is havin none of it now. We hope to stop at 3 also.....i just cant wait to be preg again so i can stop stressin about it all Cheerio Kate
    2007 2010 we can add or to our family in 2013

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome and I hope you get your dd
    2008 ~ my little sweetheart!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ashley and welcome!
    Wishing you every success in your sway.xx

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Ashley. Best of luck with your girl sway

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ashley, first of all... well said!! I have 1 boy and want a girl. Hubby is quite older than me so i won't be having a 3rd.. although i'd like to He also feels old :/ Hubby is also interested in all i'm learning about swaying pink. Just hope we can pull it off, and i wish you luck in doing the same If i get another boy i'll still be happy because i'm able to have children... and i know some women aren't as lucky I'm really looking forward to giving this my best shot, learning as much as i can and hopefully the result will be my much wanted daughter. Nice to meet you, see you around!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! You know, my boys were 3 and 5 when my girl was conceived .
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast