Uploads
    Hello and good luck !
    i am looking into PGD as well.
    Good luck

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with your decision unsure. Its a big decision but I think we are going to do it. I personally have decided I would rather try for a girl and if it doesn't happen then we will stick with our two beautiful boys.
    Australian couple
    Parents to :4:2: Working with Dr Potter at HRC for our HT :or
    Cycle #1 IVF in Australia (MIVF) 2010, ER 22, 18 fertilized, 6 survived to day 2, 1 TF = Chemical. 5 frozen day 2 - poor quality
    Cycle #2 Aug 12 Dr Potter at HRC. ER 13, 10 mature, 9 fertilized, 8 to Day 3 PGD, 1 normal XX TF= BFN.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/cycl...e-hrc-bfn.html
    Sperm frozen at HRC so I can cycle alone next time
    Cycle #3 December 12 Dr Potter HRC. Micro dose Lupron flare with GH. Preparation 12 weeks DHEA, acupuncture, chinese herbs, Metformin and extreme low carb diet. 11 eggs, 7 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 to day 5 Natera, both XY HB. NT :-(
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/cycl...ansfer-28.html
    Cycle #4March 13 Dr Potter HRC. Micro dose lupron Flare with Follistim 450iu & Menopur 300iu & Saizen GH. Continued acupuncture, chinese herbs, low carb diet, Metformin and DHEA. Added fertility yoga. 31 Eggs, 24 Mature, 18 fertilized, 10 to day 5 aCGH, 4 normal Hatched Blasts- 3 XY and 1 XX. TF day 6 fully HB. 7dpd6t BFP.
    Betas 7dpd6t = 134, 10dpd6t= 432, 12dpd6t = 713, 15dpd6t 2000
    Ultrasound planned 15th April

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also watched 60 minutes and found out about this site there is so much information. Good luck for your girl I wish they would change the regulations in Australia it would make it so much easier.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi There
    We have looked ( and still looking) into PGD.
    I watched the 60 minutes episode ( between all the tears !!!) But I had also seen her in the womans day or New idea. One of those magazines as well.
    Good luck on your travels. I would love to hear your progression!!!
    and welcome ( I am new also)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and Welcome! Such and exciting journey and lovely people on here to help you along the way! We are cycling with Dr Potter in August.
    10 7 5 3

Cycle #1 - HRC in August 2012 10 Eggs retrieved, 8 to biopsy, 5 XX and 2 XY, only 1 healthy XX and one healthy XY. Transferred 1 XY. 1st BETA 607 2nd BETA 1970. Heatbeat seen on ultraound 24/9. 2 Heartbeats seen at second ultrasound! Holy Moly, it's split! We are having identical twins!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We all have those fears, but in the end when the biopsy and pgd is done with experienced people, you should get some blasts.
    He will look at your history and tests and will recommend best protocol.usually he starts with normal down reg even if youve done it elsewhere.most re's dont trust previous cycles, they like to see for themselves and they have a great lab that makes babies from morulas and b/c grade embies. Not just blasts. Your in good hands.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Eternally grateful Dr P, Lori and lab team !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12