Thread: Hi All!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi All!

First, let me just say that it's crazy that there is another site beside IG out there...when I found IG, I thought I was lucky. Then I stumbled on this site and spent awhile lurking on some of the threads...nice, refreshing atmosphere. All of you ladies seem very welcoming and I'm happy to be here =)

Where do I start? Well, to begin, I'm Bee. My OH and I have been together for 3 years and are getting married this summer. I'm the mom of two boys, ages 4 (5 on the 22nd!) and 6 weeks. I never really expected to have boys. I'm one of four girls so I always expected to have at least a couple of them. I was disappointed the first time but the second time was just horrible. I suffered a complete break down, to be honest, I'm not sure how my OH dealt with it. I think it was so painful because of the miscarriage the year before (I'm plagued with the thought that he/she was indeed a girl -and I lost her.) and because I truly believed that he was a girl. We traveled 3 hours away to find out the gender at 16 weeks, I was already picking out the pink heartbeat bear in the waiting room. It was all I could do not to cry in front of OH, his mom, and DS1 when she said "boy!".

Its been really hard for a long time in regards to this gender business and I wish I had known that such a supportive place existed. Most people are really hostile towards this stuff and IG is so big and has a colder feel to it. Plus, a very close friend of 14 years was due a few days after me with -you guessed it- a girl! She didn't support me in what I was going through and many times rubbed the fact that she was having a girl in my face, knowing that was all I wanted. We grew apart and I had really been looking forward to being close with her....I don't mean to spill all that on you ladies...I guess it's just hard because I can't talk to anyone else. This whole thing has affected so many things in my life and I just never imagined that it would affect ME in such a way.

Since having DS2 on the 3rd of March, I don't find myself so resentful of everything and I'm able to enjoy my baby without thinking about what it would be like if I were pregnant with a girl. I knew I would fall in love with him, I'm just sad that I had to spend more than half of my pregnancy in complete chaos and misery, KWIM? I love and adore both of my boys and I wouldn't trade them for all the girls in the world. I will say though, that the dream of having a little girl hasn't left me. I'm already formulating a plan of action for when we start TTC our 3rd (and last) child in March/Sept 2013. I want to give it a good shot for my last pregnancy and am planning on using diet, FR, and moon stuff for my sway.

Anywho, it's nice to meet you all! Look forward to getting to know you better! =)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!
    I hope you get your girl I understand your feelings, I've had mild gender disappointment with DD1, felt a bit better with DD2, but now I'm completely devastated and lost since I'm having a girl again.
    My pink dust is coming your way!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. I hope we can help.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Name:  th.gif
Views: 47
Size:  1.6 KBxx

(99) (04) (08) 4 x looking over us all.

Swayed but blessed with another

' There is only room for one Princess in this house'

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, and welcome

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!! I also am making a plan for when we TTC 3, even though that won't be until late 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to
    (My boys sways worked twice!!) Thank you God