Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

The best time to start

My baby is 4 weeks old and all I can think about is my next sway

I'll start trying in spring 2014 ( seems like a life time) but I wanted to ask when would be the best time to start with diet, supps, excercises etc.

I want my body to be in the best possible condition for my 1st attempt, so maybe 3 months prior to attempt?
    Or maybe just to start weights few months earlier and save the supps for later?

How soon before the attempt did you start with sway and had your desired gender?

I'll be 42 in 2014
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I started weight training 6 months prior to my sway, and then the supps I started the first cycle I tried. It took 4 months to get my BFP so I was on the supps for 4 months and working out for almost a year before I got my BFP.

2007 2008 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swayed for egg health/fertility this time around, Atomic says to start all the supps around 3 months prior to attempt, since it takes 90 days for an egg to mature.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Given your age, ZB, is it possible to start earlier? Could you start in a few months?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dloui128 View Post
    I was on the supps for 4 months and working out for almost a year before I got my BFP.
    Hey dloui!
    Can you tell me more about your working out routine? Did you work out every day or twice a day? Also how long: 30 minutes, longer, shorter?

I hate to work out and I know nothing. I did some sort of weights every other day, but I guess it wasn't enough. Generally I had no idea how it should look like
    Excercise is my weakest link
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Given your age, ZB, is it possible to start earlier? Could you start in a few months?
    I prefer bigger age gaps ( which is obvious lol), I (think) I wouldn't be able to handle newborn and and a big baby of 15-16 months.
    Also we live in a small apartment, so space is an issue I like my babies to be in my and DH's bedroom until they are 3 yo.
    DD2 is starting school in 2 years so I want to be completely present for her, at least for the 1st semester.

Now that I'm reading this, it's not much of a reasons....Idk what to do, maybe I'll start a bit earlier....

I would like to hear more opinions, bcos irl I have nobody to discuss it with.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My only concern is that time isn't on your side. I am 39, so I know how it is. I was lucky and got pregnant easily at my age, but I think it gets harder the older you are. Then again, wasn't Atomic 40 or 41 when she got pregnant with her baby? Also, the risks go up the older you are. Still, I know a few people who got pregnant and had perfectly healthy babies (BOYS!) at 40. Maybe look into the over 35 swayers thread (maybe you already have) and see who is pregnant at what age there, how hard it was, etc.

We have DD2 in our room and will be adding a baby in a few days, so we will have 2 kids in our room for a while! You just do what you have to do to make things work. You will be okay with a toddler and a baby! If that is how it has to happen, you will be fine.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ZB, I know it will be hard to have two closer together, but as Hobber says time really isn't on our sides. You know I'm 44 and I'm pregnant with my little guy--even though I hate the idea of having one baby right on top of the other I think I am going to wait only 6 months before trying again (probably HT). I just don't think I have a choice.
    My awesome boys!
    (1988) (1991) (2010) (2012)

TTC my last one. A little girl, please!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzu View Post
    ZB, I know it will be hard to have two closer together, but as Hobber says time really isn't on our sides. You know I'm 44 and I'm pregnant with my little guy--even though I hate the idea of having one baby right on top of the other I think I am going to wait only 6 months before trying again (probably HT). I just don't think I have a choice.
    Yuzu, i am the same, going to dive straight into baby number 4 when ds3 is 6 months old... come on zivic, you can do it!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Hey dloui!
    Can you tell me more about your working out routine? Did you work out every day or twice a day? Also how long: 30 minutes, longer, shorter?

I hate to work out and I know nothing. I did some sort of weights every other day, but I guess it wasn't enough. Generally I had no idea how it should look like
    Excercise is my weakest link
    I exercised 3 times a week for 30 minutes each time. I did only weights no cardio, so things like squats and lunges, curls, pushups bench presses stuff like that.

On a side note my girls are 17 months apart and they are super close I wish I didn't wait so long for my 3rd because I like how close they are

2007 2008 2012

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast