Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I worry about being here for them end seeing them have kids, and l do worry i'm being selfish by having one more to share myself round. Also not telling anyone irl this time as 4kids will be seen as mad to do full stop! Xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    I don't feel like 40. It's so unreal Yet it's sad fact I'm turning 40 in 2 weeks

I look my friends who are my age and completely are in 'midlife way of life' ( 1-2 kids older then 5, regular jobs, etc...) And I'm dreaming of my next baby like I'm in my 20's? Is that irresponsible? Or immature?
    Or I shouldn't go with the main ****** so to speak?

The other day we had my DD1 b-day party and we were talking about the lady from church who is expecting her 3rd son ( I'm jealous beyond words, but that's not the topic here lol!) So I said she is young enough to have her 4th in a year or two and all of them jumped at me: no, that's too much! (wtf?????) 4kids? that's crazy!!!! One should know when enough is enough (!!!????)....and more of the same type comments.
    I was bummed. They all have 1-2 kids and all are in the late 30's -early 40's. 2 kids are norm here. I'll be treated like irresponsible freak for having 4.

My biggest concern: will I be here long enough for them? I realize there are no guarantees, people can die no matter what age, maybe I'll live long enough to see all of them married?

Sorry for rambling. I'm so unsure am I in denial of my age and should accept the reality or I should feel the way I feel, not so old?
    It makes me sad when people say things about the number of kids we choose to have If the children were neglected then Hell yes!! stop having them!! But why wouldnt these women like to meet 4 of their own children???? Whats wrong with their kids??? Are they an inconvenient???? Will they have to get rid of their tv package to feed them??? Ask them this next time they start

The way I see age and babies is, we are living longer and healthier as PP said especially swaying blue I am finding that I have way more energy atm than I did 5 years ago because of the better diet and supps!! And again as another PP said, alot of people get to an age and start slowing down as if this is what they are meant to do, 'Oh I'm over 40 I must start sitting down more, I'm old' !! No good! Family keeps your mind and body active, when the other 50 year olds are gardening we'll be bmx'ing in the park

I do think that you should try for LO asap aswell though You can get a solid blue sway in place in about 3 months, diet, strength, supps. Think about it, I need a buddy!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Incredible View Post
    I worry about being here for them end seeing them have kids, and l do worry i'm being selfish by having one more to share myself round. Also not telling anyone irl this time as 4kids will be seen as mad to do full stop! Xx
    You'll be surprised at just how far you can stretch Mrs Incredible And remember its not just mum and dad that make a family. I love ALL the different dynamics in my house, the friendships, the arguments, the banter, each part makes each of my children that bit more adept for when they leave home, more confident, more experienced with different personalities!! And then later on it will be your childrens, children, all the cousins that they'll have!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    I think having kids keeps you young!! I think if you can keep up with them, keep having them!!!
    Good point!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually don't feel 39 at all, aside from being run down and tired. I think you really need to try for your #4, ZB, or you will regret it. You have been thinking about getting HIM for a long time, and I hope you get HIM!

Don't worry how many kids anyone else has, and don't worry about your age. If you want another baby, just go for it!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't feel old at all. I feel better about myself by far than I did when I was in my teens and 20's.

I know my husband feels worried that we won't be here for our littler ones. Weirdly, I worried about this a lot when my older two were little but now I don't even worry about it at all. Kids always seem to land on their feet and we know of young families that have lost parents too - there are no guaratees in life.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Red face

I'm 45 I don't feel 45 I do think having little kiddies keeps me young, I'm very active, I'm a bit over weight,I have some wrinkles, i dye my greys...I have to remind myself at times that I am 45 lol...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel 35... and I will be feeling 35 for a looooong time if anyone asks

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 40 and preggers. I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised by people's reactions. I really haven't had anyone be rude to me about having four. Lots of 'going for the girl' comments, but that's to be expected and doesn't bother me so much. I tend to be self-deprecating, so maybe I'm beating people to the punch But really, people have been nothing but gracious and congratulatory. I have more people say that they wish they had gone for the fourth than tell me I'm crazy. My husband on the other hand... he thinks I'm crazy. He comes from a family of two whereas I have four siblings. He does pretty well with the chaos, er, zone defense, but I know he's worried about not giving each of them enough time, and going through the infant/toddler stage again. It's kind of exhausting keeping up the positive emotions for both of us. I know once the baby is born he will be fine though... I just have to keep pushing through.

I am one to also always worry about what other people think of me. But you know what? Who cares? It's not like anyone else is going to raise this child. If your friends are judging you, maybe you should step back a bit from the friendship. Real friends help and support you. You are the one who knows how you really feel about having another. When it comes down to it, you have to be comfortable with your decision no matter what other people think. And who knows, you may be pleasantly surprised by other people's reactions. I also think that when you turn 40, it's the time when not only you but others are evaluating their own decisions concerning having more children. That clock ticks loudly! I saw other of my friends 'going for it' and it more inspired me to try one more time than turn me off to the idea. Look at yourself when you're 60 and looking back at this time. Will you regret not trying?

As far as not living long enough... oh, I just can't take on every worry. It's not like I'm 45 or 50 having another one. And what's the alternative? You bring a child into the world - will they be resentful of you being older? If you hadn't, they wouldn't even exist... so... do the best you can to take care of yourself and foster a healthy relationship with your child and that's really all you can do.
    200320052008:2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nicely said Kid at heart
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast