Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it's not quite the same but my partner is 16 years older than me and I know it is likely that he will go a long time before me. But I just don't think about that. I focus on having him now and that I love him so would rather have him for x amount of time then not at all. And if he does go long before me I will miss him heaps but have many special memories
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think big families are ace! I have 5 (boys) and desparately hoping for number 6!
    Last edited by ella; May 19th, 2013 at 07:07 AM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck

Quote Originally Posted by ella View Post
    I think big families are ace! I have 5 (boys) and desparately hoping for number 6!

Hi Ella

Please tell me what your diet consisted of and when u bd to get your boys?

Many thanks

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 36. In my head I'm in my twenties. I am much more active now than when I was younger and I've noticed that I do have more aches and pains. I always thought we were done with our two boys, but have recently had an about face. Now I realize that we are still plenty young (if our bodies agree) and I think we will have plenty of company with "older" parents. I think that I am more patient, more wise and more appreciative than I was in my late twenties when I had my boys.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im 39 next month, I don't feel old, I always get told I look younger which always makes me feel good, I look after myself though!

The last time I felt old was when dh and I went out to a club for a dance and we were surrounded by young 19-23yr olds, we didn't stay there long!!
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234