Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, you are sweet, my very own stalker!

I talk too much when I am frantic and nervous, but chances are, that is quite obvious!!

Thanks for your support, I need it!!!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Hey friend!

ELP has some good suggestions with supplements. I did the royal jelly and bee pollen supps as well as a vitamin D. Especially if you aren't doing dairy, the vitamin D is a good one to take!
    I'm a late bloomer around here...hmmmm, I thought I had Vit D3 in my anti-oxidants and prenatals. Well, I do have 400iu in my prenatals but I am thinking I need more.

I found a bottle I had in my bathroom that is 1000iu pill (and not expired!!) so I'm going to take that while I'm swaying.

I am outside a fair amount but its so hot in this bloody state that I try to stay out of the sun because it just cooks us after a few minutes.

Thanks for everyone's ideas....even if it takes me a bit to catch on!!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    Well, that's where I am horribly confused. Did you ever hear of A-gender? I have heard that they were once a version of Tamara on IG and eventually they broke off and started a company called A-gender. I can't figure out what really happened and its going to be different according to who you talk to.

They had quite the following and a high success rate. I don't know what happened on IG but Tamara didn't trust them and they started charging for swaying help. I think Tamara's issue was charging for stuff you could figure out on your own.

Anywho, the were big and busy for a while, the offered Platinum Plus plans which involved a lot of personal attention and personal energy dates. I purchased one last year right before they kind of shut down. Their is a ton of information that came with the plan and for the most part, it was very similar to the IG mentality with a few distinct differences. The whole thing overwhelms me so I paid for the help, that's just me. It wasn't cheap but I thought it would be worth the extra support, etc.

They have been super helpful and answered all my questions up until the past few weeks. I have tried really hard to only ask questions I couldn't find the answer to after a lot of searching through their paperwork so I wasn't just coming off as lazy. Now is when I really need the help with the details as I am hoping to sway next week, and I am not getting responses. So in desperation for the final details and support I have started scouring Gender Dreaming. I have tweaked my diet a bit to be more HE because I was feeling HORRIBLE and my hair was falling out.

I think the claim to fame for A-gender was their personal energy dates, and I have put faith in those dates so I am working around those. Could be non-sense but they had a lot of success and I communicated with numerous people from IG who used A-gender and almost all of them got their DG. The one I talked to that didn't get her DG, said it was more her mistake than the A-gender methods mistake.

So, (I am a pro at making a long story even longer)....no, I haven't purchased a plan from Atomic, but I am very grateful for all the support and help Atomic has given me. My plan is to sway for 12 months, if I don't get prego in the next six months I will probably break down and have Atomic work up a plan for me.

Between IG, A-gender and Gender Dreaming methods, my head just hurts sometimes.
    I know what you mean, after IG I didn't think I could sway again .... then I heard about the success A-Gender had and I planned to use their plan (even though it was pricey) if we ever decided to go for number 4. I heard a while back that they were not taking orders for planms because they had too much on. Their site seems to still be 'under construction' for months and the FB page is inactive too, so I have no idea what happened to them. The girls I know who used it got their DG so I had high hopes, but seem to have missed that boat. however when I realised that Atomic was doing sway plans with lots of advice I knew that was the way to go. I think the charge for her putting it togeher is excellent, I just can't face doing it all myself this time, with a 16 month old running about I just don't have the time. I've already had way too many late nights on here and am shattered!!! My head is also bursting!! Shame that A-Gender are letting you down @-1 week, that's not on, you've paid and they should honour their promise. Good luck xxx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_Incredible View Post
    I know what you mean, after IG I didn't think I could sway again .... then I heard about the success A-Gender had and I planned to use their plan (even though it was pricey) if we ever decided to go for number 4. I heard a while back that they were not taking orders for planms because they had too much on. Their site seems to still be 'under construction' for months and the FB page is inactive too, so I have no idea what happened to them. The girls I know who used it got their DG so I had high hopes, but seem to have missed that boat. however when I realised that Atomic was doing sway plans with lots of advice I knew that was the way to go. I think the charge for her putting it togeher is excellent, I just can't face doing it all myself this time, with a 16 month old running about I just don't have the time. I've already had way too many late nights on here and am shattered!!! My head is also bursting!! Shame that A-Gender are letting you down @-1 week, that's not on, you've paid and they should honour their promise. Good luck xxx
    I bought my plan last May (2011), days before they closed down their shop.

I saw them post somewhere that the platinum plus plans were just too much and they felt like they were chained to their computers all day. I also saw them write that many times people would ask simple questions that could easily be found in the paperwork but were too lazy to look.

They semi-shut down last May and have been saying since then that they would be opening up very soon. I think it was just too much and things were probably getting out of control because they were getting so many requests for help.

Maree has 5 kids and I know Cindy has several kids too. I do understand all that, and I know that I am swaying over a year after I bought my dates but I still paid for the help and I am frustrated to not be getting responses. I think I'll be ok. I have the dates to work with so that is the most critical part....I hope....

I really think Atomic is on to something and I think their is a lot of merit in the Gender Dreaming methods.

Thanks for your support, I need all I can get!!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Adia - clearly we just need to swap my blue dust with your pink dust!!! Good Luck honey, hope I bump into you on here so I can cheer you on. xxxxxxxx

It is a shame that they shut up shop without letting people know that that's the case, as they seemed to have lots getting the dg. However, I have a lot of faith in Atomic, it's just my sweet tooth, meat eating tendancies, and lack of will power that worries me!!
    Last edited by Mrs_Incredible; October 25th, 2012 at 06:21 PM.
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Adia - clearly we just need to swap my blue dust with your pink dust!!! Good Luck honey, hope I bump into you on here so I can cheer you on. xxxxxxxx

It is a shame that they shut up shop without letting people know that that's the case, as they seemed to have lots getting the dg. However, I have a lot of faith in Atomic, it's just my sweet tooth, meat eating tendancies, and lack of will power that worries me!!
    Trust me honey, if I could give up my girl making super powers, I would! I would mail them straight to you!

I am hoping a good blend of A-gender best practices and Gender Dreaming logic will get me that boy!

As for will power, I am horrible! I have tried to diet a lose baby weight since DD3 was born with no luck. I have a serious lack of will power when it comes to eating what I want, BUT when I started the TTC blue diet, it hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Once I got in the swing, figured out that I needed more nutrients to keep my hair from falling out, I felt much better and I'm ok. I still miss a lot of foods, and I will enjoy them so much once I get prego, but in the meantime, it hasn't been bad at all!!

When would you sway? I see your DS3 is probably just over a year....

My Gender Dreaming

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, that's where I am horribly confused. Did you ever hear of A-gender? I have heard that they were once a version of Tamara on IG and eventually they broke off and started a company called A-gender. I can't figure out what really happened and its going to be different according to who you talk to.

They had quite the following and a high success rate. I don't know what happened on IG but Tamara didn't trust them and they started charging for swaying help. I think Tamara's issue was charging for stuff you could figure out on your own.

Anywho, the were big and busy for a while, the offered Platinum Plus plans which involved a lot of personal attention and personal energy dates. I purchased one last year right before they kind of shut down. Their is a ton of information that came with the plan and for the most part, it was very similar to the IG mentality with a few distinct differences. The whole thing overwhelms me so I paid for the help, that's just me. It wasn't cheap but I thought it would be worth the extra support, etc.

They have been super helpful and answered all my questions up until the past few weeks. I have tried really hard to only ask questions I couldn't find the answer to after a lot of searching through their paperwork so I wasn't just coming off as lazy. Now is when I really need the help with the details as I am hoping to sway next week, and I am not getting responses. So in desperation for the final details and support I have started scouring Gender Dreaming. I have tweaked my diet a bit to be more HE because I was feeling HORRIBLE and my hair was falling out.

I think the claim to fame for A-gender was their personal energy dates, and I have put faith in those dates so I am working around those. Could be non-sense but they had a lot of success and I communicated with numerous people from IG who used A-gender and almost all of them got their DG. The one I talked to that didn't get her DG, said it was more her mistake than the A-gender methods mistake.

So, (I am a pro at making a long story even longer)....no, I haven't purchased a plan from Atomic, but I am very grateful for all the support and help Atomic has given me. My plan is to sway for 12 months, if I don't get prego in the next six months I will probably break down and have Atomic work up a plan for me.

Between IG, A-gender and Gender Dreaming methods, my head just hurts sometimes.
    Ok so I talked to Tamara to get the actual story and it turns out that they were never members of IG in any way, and she tried to be nice and work with them but then they turned around and stabbed her in the back and stole everything she and the other early IG sway people had posted. They claim an impossible success rate (according to T they said swaying was 100% if you did it "their" way) and it sounded like they were picking and choosing who they used as their successes. Tamara ended up removing all their info from the spreadsheet. Her problem was with the dishonesty angle, not the charging.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; October 27th, 2012 at 01:33 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Ok so I talked to Tamara to get the actual story and it turns out that they were never members of IG in any way, and she tried to be nice and work with them but then they turned around and stabbed her in the back and stole everything she and the other early IG sway people had posted. They claim an impossible success rate (according to T they said swaying was 100% if you did it "their" way) and it sounded like they were picking and choosing who they used as their successes. Tamara ended up removing all their info from the spreadsheet. Her problem was with the dishonesty angle, not the charging.
    Thanks for the clarification. My sick sense of curiosity has always wondered what happened.

I saw a post on IG once about them and all T would say is she just didn't trust them. I figured it was because they were charging for pretty much the same thing she was doing. But I agree, I would be ticked if people stole all the info I had worked hard to put together.

I guess the part that finally convinced me to go with them was that several people from IG who used them got their DG....obviously, I have lousy timing in my life, but I think I'll be ok. Gender Dreaming to the rescue!!

Now that I think about it, I do wonder about the whole thing. Most of their methods are the same as IG and I have found a lot of small contradictions in all their paperwork. I have scoured their paperwork for over a year.

They have been super helpful up until a few weeks ago, all of a sudden I haven't gotten any response. Again, I recognize why they have 'shut down' but I did pay a lot of money for the personalized help and I am disappointed not to be getting it.

I have a feeling that their lives have just become to busy and they are probably out of the baby making years so this is no longer a full time focus. That's the paradox of business on the internet, you can disappear very easily, never to be found!!

Thanks again for all your support Atomic, it has turned my sway around and given me a lot more hope and confidence!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Trust me honey, if I could give up my girl making super powers, I would! I would mail them straight to you!

I am hoping a good blend of A-gender best practices and Gender Dreaming logic will get me that boy!

As for will power, I am horrible! I have tried to diet a lose baby weight since DD3 was born with no luck. I have a serious lack of will power when it comes to eating what I want, BUT when I started the TTC blue diet, it hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Once I got in the swing, figured out that I needed more nutrients to keep my hair from falling out, I felt much better and I'm ok. I still miss a lot of foods, and I will enjoy them so much once I get prego, but in the meantime, it hasn't been bad at all!!

When would you sway? I see your DS3 is probably just over a year....
    I'm looking to sway at the end of the year, I should O around new year so hoping to have our first attempt then. It worries me how little my baby is but it's now or never because my dh is 38 and doesn't want a newborn beyond 40. I'm 37 and worry about being an old mum but I don't feel old just tired lol.

I just need to sit down and get my info (and payment) to Atomic for my plan. I think I have put on half a stone just setting myself up for the starvation I envisage the diet to be!! Need to just do it. But I'm scared! Not good at looking at what's in food and counting things so this scares me in case I mess up - I would prefer to follow a set food plan as that feels more 'do-able'. I suppost I should get the plan and face my fear. My dh took a pic of me and the littlest last night and god, i looked awful, not how I 'think' I look (although I know I'm heavier than I want to be) so I do long to be thinner so I guess this is 2 birds with one stone (or two stone!!) type of diet - ttc and regain some of myself back from the fatty I appear to be. I just worry about failing and messing up my last chance for the final time (ds#3 was meant to be my last chance you see!)

I can't wait to see how you get on, please keep in touch and let me be your cheerleader!! xxx
    Thank you atomic

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm looking to sway at the end of the year, I should O around new year so hoping to have our first attempt then. It worries me how little my baby is but it's now or never because my dh is 38 and doesn't want a newborn beyond 40. I'm 37 and worry about being an old mum but I don't feel old just tired lol.

I just need to sit down and get my info (and payment) to Atomic for my plan. I think I have put on half a stone just setting myself up for the starvation I envisage the diet to be!! Need to just do it. But I'm scared! Not good at looking at what's in food and counting things so this scares me in case I mess up - I would prefer to follow a set food plan as that feels more 'do-able'. I suppost I should get the plan and face my fear. My dh took a pic of me and the littlest last night and god, i looked awful, not how I 'think' I look (although I know I'm heavier than I want to be) so I do long to be thinner so I guess this is 2 birds with one stone (or two stone!!) type of diet - ttc and regain some of myself back from the fatty I appear to be. I just worry about failing and messing up my last chance for the final time (ds#3 was meant to be my last chance you see!)

I can't wait to see how you get on, please keep in touch and let me be your cheerleader!! xxx
    We are the same in the age department! I will be 37 next month and i can't be having babies for too much longer.

I did some anticipatory eating too before my sway. I think we get to be all nerves when we know what's coming.

We are in such a bind when it comes to weight and babies. I think we would work harder at making ourselves look good if we knew we were done, but when you might have one more baby, it changes your whole outlook.

I only have mirrors in my house that show my top half so when I walk by a shop window or see a full length store mirror, i always think EEEK! I didn't realize my butt was that big!!!

I guess losing a little weight is a good thing about a girl sway, but it never sounds fun to be forced to diet.

I have been trying to get the last 20lbs off my body since I had DD3 so putting on a few pounds has been mental torture. Not to mention I don't have a lot of clothes that are going to fit me if I gain more weight. It I fall pregnant, I will have maternity clothes to wear but until then....

I am worried too about this not working. I had a dream the other night that I was in labor and out came another baby girl. I would be ok if that happens, but it would take some getting used to after all this swaying effort and years of hoping. DD3 was meant to be my last one too!!

Its so sweet to know you care! I'll keep you posted and let you know how things go!!

My Gender Dreaming

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast