Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying = misery??

Hi ladies,

I am a long time lurker at Gender Dreaming. I started out on IG years ago after I had my DD3 and I am finally ready to sway for a boy next month.

I am 36, I'll be 37 next month and this is it. If I don't get prego within 12 months I am tying the tubes. No babies after 38 for me!

I began the diet a few weeks ago and I am miserable! Does anyone know if swaying = misery? I am super sensitive, and I have three girls so most likely my body is being forced in a direction it doesn't want to go in with this diet, supplements, etc.

My skin is a mess, my hair is falling out steadily, I feel crappy...I could go on.

Anyone else miserable while swaying???

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was definitely miserable when I was swaying for a boy, the constant eating was just pissing me off. And the increase in T levels I was getting from working out and eating the foods and taking the supps was making me a crazy lady, my DH said he was afraid to say anything to me or I would bite his head off.

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you imagine how boy moms naturally are?
    Loves of our lives:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How about I do your boy sway for you and you do my girl sway - we're both experts at it and I could happily eat my way through the day!!! Hahaha
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Seriously though, it is hard going against your natural habits and I do understand even though we're doing opposite sways. Sending you a and hope it gets better as you spend longer on the diet.
    2007 2009 2013 (My VBA2C & sway opposite baby)

So proud to announce that after many long years of GD our precious DAUGHTER joined us in June 2016!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i'm miserable to and swaying girl if its any consolation, its been 5 months and am sick of watching everything i put in my mouth and of all the bfn's since were doing stuff to make pg harder - but then anything in life worth having is worth fighting for and if i get my dd she will be worth every tear
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, you ladies are so sweet! I was beginning to think it was all in my head. I feel so bitchy and just lousy!!

Dreamofpink - I wish we could switch! We must be pros as we both have several of the opposite and not our DG!! I am so sick of eating all day!!!

dloui128 - You give me hope! You are having a boy after girls so maybe I can too!!

Mrs_P - i guess since we have had 3 of a kind we are really going against our grain! You are correct, it is worth all of this if (when!) we get our DG, but sometimes its just plain exhausting to trudge on for weeks and months!!

Thanks ladies, you made my day!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Adia, are you taking any supps?? The boy supps have done wonders for my moods, I think its the Vit D mainly, I take a 2000iu daily (Don't know of thats too high?) plus I take an optional bee pollen complex twice a day, which I do feel alot of benefits from, its meant to be from all the B vitamins in it referred to as natures amphetamine lol I take a handful of others also!! but I think those two are my main mood boosters How old is your youngest?? I am still losing hair from my LO whose 7 months, could it be previuos pregnancy related??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i think swaying either way is fairly miserable unfortunately I really hope you get your ds to make it all worth while. Stick with it. I found my body adjusted after about a month and got accustomed to me treating it like sh*t! Happy times!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was dreading swaying pink again after 10 months of ig swaying in 2010 but i think atomics sway has renewed my enthusiasim, however i don't expect it to be easy. In a way I'm dreading it. Sorry you are finding it so tough and fx you get your dg soon. Xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast