Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DH's opinion

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Lunasa, I am planning to go to genesis cyprus or **** in Prague. There is a doctor Dclan Keane who has a clinic in Dublin & a few others throughout ireland - he works with **** in Prague all the pretesting & scans are done here & the last part of the treatment in Prague. We would need to be there 5 days & if we decide on genesis we need to stay in cyprus 8 days. We haven't decided which clinic to use yet but I need to get a move on hope to go this summer. We aren't rich by any means & the money is what is worring dh the most it's a huge gamble! He would like me to sway first but I just clouldn't handle an opposite as much as I love my sons I just long for a daughter & they always ask for a sister which just breaks my heart. It dosen't help that no one other than my husband knows about this other & if it works no one ever will - I know none of my family would understand they would think I'm crazy! X
    Last edited by Pink rose; April 17th, 2013 at 02:26 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi PinkRose, But it will be all so worth it when you hold your dd in your arms! ( I know there's no guarantee but let's think positive )
    No one else knows either about our plans to ttc but that's mainly cos I don't want negative comments about being older mom (I'm 42)
    You must be so excited! It's prob hard not being able to talk about it openly, Ireland is not encouraging about gender selection is it. But you will get lots of support here I bet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Little Lunasa; April 17th, 2013 at 10:27 AM.

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Lunisa to be honest I'm more frightened of the whole high tech process my husband would definitely sway instead (I'm afraid of an opposite) not in a good place now with gd it had gotten worse as my kids have got older. We will just tell family it was an oppsie if it happens - fingers crossed! I think you have made the right decision going for that last child my mummy had her last child at 42 & we were always so happy content she had so much time & patience for us all, in years to come you will always be glad you added a third child to your family. Good luck & I hope we all get our very much longed for daughters soon! X

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456