Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TTC time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC time

How long did it take you to conceive your babies with swaying if you were 35+?

It took me over a year, I was 39, unfortunately undesired gender

Before that, I conceived 3 times, just like that.

For my next sway, I plan to get pg with a healthy in 6 months max
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ZB,when are you thinking about starting again? I always concieve very easily, but still while swaying it was 2nd month of really trying that got me preggers.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    ZB,when are you thinking about starting again?
    As soon as I wean her off, most likely September 2013, maybe August.

I remember that you said that you think this baby was a girl ( and you were right), but you feel my next will be a Hope you're right again
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have my first baby at 34 and it only took 2 months. Now at 38 I thought it would be as easy. Have been trying 6 month now 4 of them swaying. I just worry I am wasting time swaying when I should be just falling pregnant.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LO123 View Post
    I have my first baby at 34 and it only took 2 months. Now at 38 I thought it would be as easy. Have been trying 6 month now 4 of them swaying. I just worry I am wasting time swaying when I should be just falling pregnant.
    I know how you feel. For DS#3 I swayed for 10 cycles on IG, dropped all sway factors because I was really worried as I was getting older that I no longer could have any babies and by that stage and 2 mc's I just wanted a baby. I know if the GD sway takes longer than 6 months that I will probably drop that sway then as I don't have time on my side and dh doesn't want to be changing newborn nappies again come 40 (he's 38 and he started with his eldest when he was 22!!)

xxx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    ZB,when are you thinking about starting again? I always concieve very easily, but still while swaying it was 2nd month of really trying that got me preggers.
    Just going to have a look at your sway!! Hope you are enjoying your gorgeous daughter xx
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I only swayed once, I was a OHW off the cuff sway at 40 that resulted in a successful sway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Typical_Jules View Post
    I only swayed once, I was a OHW off the cuff sway at 40 that resulted in a successful sway
    Did you sway for boy or a girl? What sway did you do: IG, French diet, Shettles or something else?

I have to say you are one fertile mom!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't curse me but all my kids were OHWs. My husband just needs to bump into me in the hallway. But I'm really anxious to TTC one last time, I had a miscarriage last month and I'm waiting and waiting for AF to get here (who thought I'd be saying that?)
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    Did you sway for boy or a girl? What sway did you do: IG, French diet, Shettles or something else?

I was a OHW as in one and only sway I was ttc 5 months ttc on my 6th cycle I did the sway

I have to say you are one fertile mom!
    I swayed for a girl, when say off the cuff it really was, no diet, I did a douche of one part lemon to 3 parts water( something I read on IG) then bd 4 hours later 0+ 8 there a bouts, it was just a day or so before o I come up with this little plan, I was absolutely floored to find myself pregnant! I knew deep down it was a girl as soon as I saw the 2nd line

Not so fertile nowadays though, it's been 10 months with a mc 2nd month ttc... I'm not so sure it's going to happen
    Last edited by Typical_Jules; November 7th, 2012 at 05:31 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast