Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Prenatals and swaying pink

I was wondering what others felt about prenatals and swaying pink. I know they aren't recommended, but at 38 I feel them necessary for health especially being on LE and all. I know this might sway blue but hoping other pink factors outweigh. What is everyone else doing- yes/no prenatals or maybe just in 2ww?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am no expert but their has got to be some combo of supplements that will give you the essential nutrients and still sway pink.

I am sure one of the guru's will give you some feedback on this.

I'd say the LE looks tough but that is how I normally eat so the HE is tough for me!!

Good luck!
    Last edited by Adia; November 13th, 2012 at 07:39 PM.

My Gender Dreaming

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that you would avoid prenatals if swaying pink...you are trying to tell your body that times are tough, the basis for the LE diet. The boy swayers should take prenatals for the opposite effect.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I stopped taking prenatals during my pink sway. I only took folic acid by itself. I started the prenatals when I got a BFP.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have always taken pre natals in the past and had boys - they aren't need to catch a healthy pregnancy, a lot of moms catch without these every day and are fine, the point of the le is hard times less nutrients and food and a girl is more likely to survive - we do take folic acid though for baby's benefit. However, if you feel you need them and would rather risk an opposite than spend months worrying it may affect your baby then its your choice, a lot of women sway without diet
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs P I think you hit the nail on the head- "However, if you feel you need them and would rather risk an opposite than spend months worrying it may affect your baby then its your choice, a lot of women sway without diet"
    I would be a little disappointed if I didn't get a girl, but would be devastated if I had a sick baby(even if there wasn't something known that I did or didn't do I know I would still feel guilty). I have lost 10lbs, lowered my T, am eating no breakfast and about half the calories of before, lowered my ph and changed frequency. I figure before I was taking vitamins AND getting extra nutrients from food too, so my body is deprived from it's normal state. Definitely feel starved-LOL.

Adia- Thanks for the good luck and sending some your way too. I haven't really looked at the details of the HE, but can imagine it being tough when it's opposite of your norm (and what you enjoy). Hang in there and hopefully you'll get your blue soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a great pink sway...GL!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Anchor! I actually found a vitamin that takes 4 doses a day to = 100% of rdv. Thinking if I take only 2 then I am still getting benefits but not at full amount.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not taking pre natles... Just frolic acid and aspirin LE diet I am now Down 6lbs (yay) I will be doing this diet after I have my baby too lol the weight loss is really good!

But ya no prenatles here for me.... But take them if that's what feels right for you
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took Prenatals ( swayed for a boy) and got a girl. Prenatals are not the magic bullet for a baby boy ( unfortunately)

At our age, emphasis is on the healthy baby, so I would def take prenatals and stick to LE diet. LE seems to do wonders for pink swayers so Prenatals won't harm your sway-Imo.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

11. Thanks Nachelle thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast