Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will be praying for you Only praying...I am sure you have tried it all but I just want to mention accupuncture...it has worked for a few of my friends. I also had two close friends that struggled for VERY long time with secondary infertility and both of them ended up getting pregnant...baby dust to you!!

Isabella, my grandmother will be 90 this year and she knows we always planned to use her name...with no girl yet she is so hoping we will have another...I agree it is just a nice way to honor your grandmother...so anyways I will be praying for all of us. It is scary to go into this over 35 and doing things to reduce fertility...it feels counterproductive. I am down over twenty pounds and about ten less than I have ever been as an adult...so maybe it will shake things up....best wishes to you all. I think you were smart to buy that plan, I wish I had but with our attempt around the corner I dont' feel like there is much of a point now. BTW I just want this to be said, I LOVE MY BOYS and if we have a fourth boy I will be so excited to get to do this one more time. Either way we are so blessed!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH took supps, but hated it and complained all the time. I didn't really make him change his diet much, but he ate what I cooked. I think the girl sway stuff is really different from the boy sway stuff. Good luck, and I really hope you can get your DH to agree!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only thing my DH is doing is smoking. he hasn't smoked since college...It's kind of funny but I think it's also the only reason he agreed to a fourth, so he could smoke for a couple of months...how screwed up is that!!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    God bless PolishPriness..thankyou for your prayers hun..Im going to definitely look into the acupuncture thing.
    '04'06'10'14

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OnlyPraying, I'm so sorry to hear that. This worries me as well as I'm 3 years older now than from my last pregnancy. Good luck to you and I hope you get a bfp soon!!!'

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I second the support for acupuncture--it really seemed to help me when I got pg with my IVF girl twins at 41. Also Chinese herbs prescribed by the acupuncturist, and (gag) wheat grass juice every day for 3 months before the cycle!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12