Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wanting baby #4!

Hi Ladies,
    I just had my 37th birthday this week, and can't get my mind off of having another baby. I would love to have another dd. I currently have 3 children (dd age 10, ds age 6, and ds age 22 months).

With my last son, I really wanted another dd and had GD during my pregnancy. Once he was here I was madly in love, and hated myself for feeling that way about him.

I told myself we were done, but these feelings are bugging me again. I have even been having vivid dreams about this little baby girl.

My DH says we are done unless it happens, and my DD does not want anymore siblings (not that its her choice), but she is very vocal about it. Anybody else have this problem?

AF was 9 days late this month and I thought perhaps I was pregnant, but I wasnt'. I honestly was very disappointed.

I just feel like its now or never as I'm only getting older!

Also have to admit all this swaying stuff gives my anxiety, but I feel its atleast worth a try.

I'm just gathering all the info for now, and hopefully convince dh to try Spring/ Summer of this year!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After a while of reading the swaying stuff the anxiety goes away and it all starts to make sense only do it if you can be happy with another ds

Good luck
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Wanting-a-girl! I know I would love another
    DS just as much. I honestly don't think I would
    Want to find out the gender at my scans
    This time around! In the end, I would be happy
    With a healthy baby !

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW girl! We could be twins! I just turned 37 in November and I'm going for #4 but I have 3 girls and I would love a boy.

My DD1, (from my previous marriage), doesn't want any more kids either but its not up to her.

DH does want more kids, we'd love to have 10 but we can't afford that, so he's agreed to one more. We are definitely at the now or never stage. DD1 is going to be 14 in the summer so we have to get a move on. I am sitting here waiting for ovulation so I can sway again.

Good luck to you! I say go for one last baby, I would never regret another girl, but I would seriously regret not trying for a boy!!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Adia View Post
    Good luck to you! I say go for one last baby, I would never regret another girl, but I would seriously regret not trying for a boy!!
    That's exactly how I feel. I know I will regret it! Hope you get your baby boy!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's been four years almost since my last DS was born and I think my DH finally realizes....the feelings aint goin' away!!! So we're about to sway and pray and I just turned 36! I am praying for HEALTHY first, but a DD after three boys would be a great thing. BEST Wishes to all of you!!! Healthy babies!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really hope your DH comes around. You won't regret trying. My DH agreed to sway, but he wasn't really excited about it, but he did it for me. Maybe your DH will feel the same?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks PolishPrincess and Hobbermittens. My DH didn't want to go for #3 either (LOL), but now he's madly in love with him. I know he will love #4 no matter what gender (that's never been an issue for him), but I just think he feels like we may be overwhelmed. Hobbermittens - did your DH do diet and Supps too? I don't think my DH will go that far. I'm thinking of getting a specialized plan from Atomic because I know my diet totally needs to change. I would love to make our 1st attempt April/May of this year which means I need to start soon! Wish me luck!!!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, so I bit the bullet and purchased the custom plan. I can afford to lose weight anyways and if I can get DH on board then I will be ready! LOL Also, today happens to be my grandmothers bday, her name was Isabella and that is what I want to name my dd! Hope this works! I can't stop thinking about it!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have been trying for Baby#4 for 2 years now and nothing. We have been diagnosed with Unexplained Secondary Infertility. You should DEFINITELY go for fourth if you can. Good luck!
    '04'06'10'14

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast