Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup got it thanks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. I am trying to do the AFD as well as I'm 44. I have found it very hard to skip breakfast and snacks as I suffer with low blood sugar levels if I go too long without eating anything. No I'm not diabetic. I've been trying to eat more fruits and to eat wholemeal bread and limit it to two slices per day. For breakfast you could have a piece of wholemeal toast with an egg on it? I've been having at least 4 eggs per week. Sometimes for breakfast I will have a gluten free cereal ( although I guess it could be high in carbs, so maybe not the best idea?) another good idea for snack is rice cakes (they are crispy). I've been trying to have more whole milk yoghurt and full cream milk. Also, trying to limit lollies and chocolate is a mission for me but I have been doing well. I've also been having 1 (2 at the most) serves of red meat per week for dinner and eat mainly chicken. We usually have one pasta dish per week coz the kids love it, so I have been eating a gluten free pasta. Gluten is actually not that good for us you know, so it's definitely healthy in general to eat less gluten. I'll also be looking for everyone else's ideas too. and a question for Atomic - if we are swaying girl and following the fertility diet should we be taking a prenatal daily as well? Or just take it 3 times a week?
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    up to you. The AFD is actually healthier, but some people can't relax without a prenatal.

I didn't take one. I got my 3rd and 4th boy with prenatals and then my girl at 41/42 without them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Likes sweetfacejess liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. You must get soooo sick of telling me the same things over and over again too Hun so Thankyou sooooo terribly much for your patience. My memory is not the best these days. Lol! I was mortified just the other day at a petrol station when an elderly couple flagged me down to tell me I'd left my petrol cap open. Surely it should've been a role reversal. I felt very silly I can tell you but they just laughed.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One time I told an elderly couple at the post office, I think your car is overheating because I smell antifreeze and hear boiling over, then I got home and found out it was actually my car.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12