Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1more, you need to quit thinking of swaying as this all or nothing thing. The best results we can get seem to be about 80% for blue sways, 75% for pink sways, meaning that even with great sways there are still gonna be a fair number of opposites conceived. If you're not swaying, then that would be even less clear because there would have been tons of other things (diet, lifestyle, etc) that could have affected your chances. So you can go over your old diaries if you want to (personally I think that sways blue, but whatevs), it's just not going to TELL you anything. It's like worrying over the menu when the restaurant burns down.

Let's say with your daughter you were actually 65% likely to conceive a boy but just got lucky and got a girl. So you can go over and over your old diaries looking for a trend and the trends you would see may even be BOY friendly, yk??? Same with your sons, you could have been 55% likely to conceive a girl with one of them and 75% with the other and then the flip of the coin just didn't go your way.

It never, ever, ever comes down to one thing in isolation. It just doesn't and the more you "swaycess" over some little teensy detail, even one that feels important like timing/frequency, or IS important like number of attempts, it can even hurt you in the long run by sending a "Martha" signal to your body.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gotcha Atomic. Yep I'm gonna forget past things I did when I conceived and just adopt a whole new approach this time and see what happens. I don't want to obsess or swaycess, especially when I really want to be more laid back this time round with this sway. Last time I was quite obsessive with everything and look where it go me - miscarried anyway. I'm onto the folic acid, ubiquinol, and Elevit every 2-3 days. Eating a lot more healthy, with a few cheats around Xmas. Not sure if DH will agree to the OLE (actually I think he is currently taking a vitamin D with calcium carbonate supp - is that OK for him for a girl sway?). we will BD every 3-4 days with an extra attempt at pos OPK. Or we may do just the one attempt without condom at pos OPK the first try, and if that doesn't result in a BFP then the next cycle we will change to no condoms right through every 3-4 days with one at pos OPK. We prob won't worry about any lube. Can I ask why Sylk is not fertility friendly? On the bottle it says 99% natural products only and doesn't have any spermicide in it? Has it been found to cause problems conceiving? Anyway, that's the plan, and I will have my fingers and toes crossed that we are successful this time round as it will definitely be our last try. I just have to try not to get hopes up too high and just stay calm about the whole thing.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nutrients sway less for hubbies than they do for us. I don't like any guys in their 40's taking calcium any more though because it's been linked to increased risks of cardiovascular disease for them - but that's a safety thing and not a swaying thing.

Just because something is "natural" doesn't mean it's good for getting pregnant. Botulism is natural. Straight lemon juice is natural. Even saliva itself kills sperm. Vaginal secretions NOT at ovulation kill sperm. "natural" means nothing. Sperm isn't meant to swim thru a bunch of goop on the way to the egg (well it is, but it's the "goop" called EWCM). Sylk is meant to be a vaginal lubricant. it is not meant to aid sperm in getting to the egg. It has Preseed is specially designed for sperm to be able to get through and has been tested against other lubricants on the market (similar products to Sylk, if not Sylk itself) and Preseed, was second best to EWCM for sperm penetration. The rest of the lubes and even saliva, the sperm either died or couldn't get through the stuff.

if it doesn't say "sperm safe, conception friendly" then don't use it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12