Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much Signingmommyfor3 - I am definitely going to try that one and I wish you all the best for your pregnancy and hope you have a sticky pink bundle in there cooking away. Lol! Do you have your sway recorded in that section? I'd love to take a look. Take care.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do have it there but I forgot to put down about the pineapple. I am hoping "she" stick too. Going for private scan this Thur to hopefully get some good news and back to dr for another scan next Thur.
    DSS #1 (2006)
    DS #2 (2007)
    DS #3 (2009)
    (April 2012 @7weeks)
    (July 2015 @7weeks)
    (Jan 2016 @9weeks, identical twins)

Ttcing in 2016. Praying for a little to complete this household of boys!! But another boy would be loved!

My FF Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great that you are getting some extra scans done. Is that just for peace of mind that everything's ok Hun or for some other reason? Good luck for Thrusdays scan.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had an ER scare a week and half ago when I went in for stomach pain (turned out to be several infections and a cyst) and in the process they did an ultrasound and I only had a yolk sac and was measuring 6w0d when I was 7w0d so they took my betas and had the Ob take them Monday. Then a scan at the Ob on last Thur said there was 2 yolk sacs, measuring still 6w0d and still no fetal poles. Betas were really high and increasing: 50000-72000-110000. Still concerned about there being no babies but the dr wanted me to wait 2 weeks.
    DSS #1 (2006)
    DS #2 (2007)
    DS #3 (2009)
    (April 2012 @7weeks)
    (July 2015 @7weeks)
    (Jan 2016 @9weeks, identical twins)

Ttcing in 2016. Praying for a little to complete this household of boys!! But another boy would be loved!

My FF Ovulation Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow signingmommyfor3 - so you could have twins in there by the sounds of things. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers that everything is ok with your babies. The HCg levels going up sounds great Hun - if they are measuring a bit behind maybe it's because there's two of them or you conceived a bit later than you thought? Just try to stay relaxed and take good care of yourself (easier said than done I know when you have kiddies already). You don't always see a fetal pole at 6 week either Hun. I had one with fetal pole and heartbeat at 6 week scan but I miscarried anyway. I'm sure all will be fine for you. But please let us know how you get on and I'll be wishing you all the best. xx

6. Thanks signingmommyfor3 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The Flagyl will be out of your system by then.

Here's the thing. EVery 2 days may be a little blue friendly BUT "if daddy ain't happy, ain't nobody happy". We are playing a long game here and I think it behooves you not to disrupt his bliss and keep that closeness going so I would have you be like bunnies and just do whatever it takes to keep him with the program. People get girls all the time with different BD patterns and I think it's a good idea to go with the flow here.

It is also a good idea in terms of the Goldie the Golden Egg notion, if you can get pregnant sooner then that's a good idea too because as I keep going on and on about so annoyingly, time is not our friend.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Thankyou soooo much for your reply Essnce. The thing that will make the attempt difficult though is that DH has only agreed to BD one time without a condom (not several times in one cycle) - just the one time in one cycle. I guess that makes me lucky, but only a bit lucky. Lol! I don't know what his reasoning is behind this, maybe just to shut me up. Perhaps he thinks thwt with just the one attempt I have no chance of falling pregnant? Who knows. I guess I can't look a gift horse in the mouth, as the saying goes. I will still try to talk him around to the idea of BD without a condom every 3 days for just one cycle though. Thankyou soooo much for all your advice. I will do everything you have suggested Hun and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to reply. The only things I am taking are 100g of ubiquinol and 2000mcg folic acid per day. Should I up any of these do you think or just leave them as they are? I already have the preseed so all good there. And I won't be taking anything extra, except Elevit prenatal every second day or 3 times a week until BFP. I don't know if DH will agree to Olive leaf extract but he might if I buy it for him and say I read online that it helps with BD performance. hehe! How much pineapple should I eat per day in the 2ww do you know? In your opinion Esnce - how long should we take the ubiquinol and olive least extract before attempt? I'm on Flagyl at the moment for a bowel infection. Thanks again.
    Oh crap I didn't catch that, well even MORE important to just go at it whenever he wants to.

I think you guys need to try right away. by next month he may have changed his mind again.

9. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just found my sway that I posted on Ingender website. Lol! DH and I were BD every second day using a condom (so one night off in between BD nights) and we ended up doing REAL attempts (without condoms) 6 and 4 days before O (I Oed a day later than usual as was going to go for a 5 and 3 day cut off) and a O+12 attempt as well. Yet I think I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere online that older Mums should not do O+12 due to having older eggs and more prone to abnormalities if you conceive with that timing. Strange....I had forgotten that we DTD 3 times when we conceived that time. So if we do DTD just once, maybe it won't happen at all?

11. Likes signingmommyfor3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Plus we were both taking INSANE amounts of cranberry supps, plus calcium and magnesium. Probably overkill I'm sure....don't know how we managed to actually conceive at all. Lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going to refer you to my previous answer regarding when you were going back over your old diary - it may not have been ANY of those things that got you pregnant and/or a boy. People get preggo every day with 1 BD at any age, there are millions of little swimmers in one shot.

Re O+12, the reason I don't like older moms to do it is because our eggs may not even live 12 hours after ovulation and it cuts odds of conception to nothing, and it also doesn't work anyway. Additionally, for ME personally, I felt like best results would come from fresh sperm meeting fresh egg and that was what felt right for me. No abstain, no O+12, because I dind't want to take the chance.

14. Likes maidentomother liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast