Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Well it looks like I am Oing a LOT later than usual as today, at CD 18 I've gotten my first pos OPK. So I assume I will get another pos OPK tomorrow and O sometime tomorrow afternoon/evening. So tonight would be perfect for an attempt, if only DH would agree. But he is at work so no chance of talking about it now. In the perfect girl moon sign as well for the next few days (not that I'm completely sold on that, but anyway). Argh....the frustration is killing me...lol
    Anything between 10-21 days is all pretty normal range. I know it's a PITA when it changes it up on ya though.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic. I am on CD 20 today and just had my third day in a row of positive OPKs. What the heck does this mean Hun? First time in my life. I usually just have 2 days in a row of positives. I also saw my doc this morning and she said the gynae who did my ultrasound on CD 12 saw free floating fluid in there somewhere and so assumed I'd already ovulate. I'm so confused. Don't know what's going on.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If there is a chance you o'd on CD 10, then could you be pregnant? Have you done a hpt?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by familymatters View Post
    If there is a chance you o'd on CD 10, then could you be pregnant? Have you done a hpt?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    Yes Familymatters. I did a HPT this afternoon just to check and it was negative. I must admit that the excitement I felt at the prospect of a BFP really confirmed my desire to go through with the try (like, it eliminated any doubts or fears that I had). I REALLy want and need to experience pregnancy, childbirth and one more baby. I just am in the process of getting DH on board. We are good again and I'm doing my best to get house tidy and spotless, keep the kids polite, and spoiling DH like with extra cups of coffee and bikkies that he hadn't asked for. I totally understand where he is coming from in not wanting another child but I know it will all be OK and that he won't agree with a thing once it happens.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A 3 dsy surge isn't that uncommon. Sometimes they happen when your body is having trouble getting the egg to pop. If it goes on much longer it can indicate you Oed later.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

7. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone. It's been sooo strange because I haven't even had any EWCM the last few days either. Yet I must admit that I had had a rotten headache for about a week that seems to have lifted today. Yesterday I do recall at some point in the afternoon what felt like my period coming so maybe that was O. Who knows? I haven't been doing BBt either which also helps. I rang the gynae doc clinic who did my scan on CD 12 and told receptionist I was onto third day of pos OPK and she gave him the message and called me back and said he would like me to call back with when I get my period. I guess they are learning all the time too and like to know all this info. Strange that he noted free fluid in that region on CD 12 which he thought meant I'd already Oed and I did note a bit of wetness around that time yet now getting pos OPKs. I hope this all doesn't mean there is something wrong with my baby making organs. But I still have time. Either next cycle or the cycle after it IS going to happen and at least I will have been on the ubiquinol for longer. Plus I am back with the chronic diarrhoea again and have an antibiotic that I need to take to see if it gets rid of the blasto. I have been putting off taking this med (Bactrim) because I have a feeling I tried it for a day at some time ago and it made me feel awful. just my luck to go getting sick with some parasite infection that it is difficult to get rid of. I would love to have it eliminated before I conceive again. I have found and become a member of a private Facebook group for women in their 40s conceiving and it is soooo interesting and so far the ladies all seem very supportive and encouraging. Some are getting pregnant naturally and others are using egg donors. Anyway, sorry for rambling on, today I am officially writing up my 'proposal' for DH so he can read it and consider. Somehow I am always better at expressing myself on paper than I am with words, so let's pray that it works and convinces him to give it one last try.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12