Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Get in as many attempts as possible before DH changes his mind!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush, 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was very sick with stomach flu right at O before my last BFP. B/G twins, no swaying.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

4. Likes atomic sagebrush, 1moregirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Being sick may help sway pink, fi DH will attempt, do it, and I hope you're feeling better soon
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. Last night I crawled into bed at 9pm (early for me) and DH was studying on his computer. I had planned to wait for him but I fell asleep. Anyway, I hope this is ok but I woke up at 12.30 (so half midnight) and, on impulse, decided I would regret it if I didn't get an attempt in. So I switched places in the bed with our 3 yr old possum (who sleeps between us) and seduced DH. So it did happen, and without a condom. I hate to say this, but I'm not sure if I had his full approval, as a few times he stopped and mentioned putting on a condom but in the heat of the moment I think I replied with 'don't worry love. It'll be fine. Just go with it.' We have gone for so long without talking about that written proposal/letter that I gave him and he hadn't mentioned it either. Part of me believes it's just the act of trying for another that scares me, whereas if it's a low key attempt he is ok. So from now, what will be will be....the rest is in God's hands. In the meantime I will just keep praying that he graces us with one last healthy baby. I just have to think positive, stay relaxed, and not worry that if I get pregnant and miscarry again it will be traumatic and I might bleed to death (because, to be honest, that is my worst fear). I haven't been eating much this week and yesterday I had started to feel better. In fact, it's been about 3 or 4 days that I haven't taken ubiquinol, only folic acid. I hope that's ok. Oh yes...nearly forgot....last night before our attempt I had to get up and take two panadol because I had really painful ovulation pains. I haven't had them for quite a long time now. Hope that's a good sign. And then this morning I got my second positive smiley face OPK. So that means we BD on CD 12 and again last night. I'm just worried because when swaying girl you are meant to BD on the same day as your first pos OPK, whereas we BD just after midnight, so isn't that technically my second day of pos OPK? Does this matter Atomic? I really wanted to give it my all to sway pink. Then I had lunch yday with one of my best friends and she told me she believed if I got pregnant again it would be another boy and that my last baby that I lost was a girl. I wish people would keep things like this to themselves. I think it's insensitive, though I know she didn't mean it to be. Anyway, I really feel at peace within myself this morning that I gave it my best shot, given that I have not had DH completely on board. In all honesty, I don't know if I would ever have really fully gotten him on board, but I know how religious he is and that if we are blessed with another healthy baby then he will graciously accept it and love it (like he did last time). Today is CD 17 and my second day of pos OPK. So our BD pattern was CD 5, 9, 12 and 16/17. I am guessing I will O sometime today or tomorrow? I didn't temp for a few days this week due to being sick, but this morning it was 36.54 (my highest BBt for this cycle so far) - if only I had taken BbT yesterday I could well have ovulated already do you think? This morning when I woke up I felt a quick twinge in my right lower side that lasted a few Seconds or could it have been last night when I had all that pain? FF has not marked any crossroads on my chart as yet which is strange. Sorry for the novel.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't sway, so your attempts are great for pink. Without temps you can't know when you Oed, but it may have been the night before. Or not! Either way you are covered!

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

10. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    Timing doesn't sway, so your attempts are great for pink. Without temps you can't know when you Oed, but it may have been the night before. Or not! Either way you are covered!
    Can you still get pos OPKs after you have Oed Maiden? So you mean I might've actually Oed last night when I had those pains, since my BBt this morning was my first one above the cover line? Only thing is I took my BBT this morning at 7am when on all the other mornings I have taken it at 6.45am. So that makes that BBT a bit inaccurate doesn't it? Bugger. I won't be doing any more attempts now as DH probably wouldn't cave Again. I was pushing my luck just to get him to BD twice without condomms so we will just see what happens. I'm also worried as for a pink sway that DH has been working from home for the last 5 days and so not riding his bike like he usually does which is good for a pink sway. Monday he worked from home, and Tues and Wed he worked from home again because I was sick. He is usually sitting down at his computer all day though so should that help? Anyway, it's done now isn't it? Is there anything else I can do now to help our pink sway or should I just relax a bit now and go with the flow? Thanks for all your help. I feel I've done the best I can given the circumstances with DH not fully on board.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    15 minutes isn't going to affect your temp, and even uf it does, it's going to be so slight it won't affect your chart pattern. I think at this point all you can do is jyst relax and see what happens.
    DH (43), DW (40)

13. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What Bunny said. How long your OPK stays positive usually says nothing about when you Oed. Yes you can O before your OPK turns neg.

I recommend sticking to the diet strictly to provide the low glucose environment XX embies prfer and aldo in case you aren't pregnant l

My Ovulation Chart

15. Likes atomic sagebrush, essnce629 liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you get your bfp hun! I feel your pain, I just lost my dd (which I conceived when sick!). hang in there and sending out sticky dust!
    My Ovulation Chart
    : March 3, 2016 baby girl @ 17w to EColi January 7, 2017 baby girl @ 15w to placental abruption
    TTC our dream baby and praying for a safe pregnancy with a take home baby in my arms

17. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you had a nice attempt and I would not change a thing.

Please try not to worry about the particulars.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast