Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. So every second day for this week then next week every third day. Is that right? And what about the folic acid? Do I continue taking 2000mcg of that throughout pregnancy (if it happens)? Thanks Hun. Also, what do I do about my Mum's comments? She has this way of making me feel guilty for things so that now I will prob feel guilty if a get a BFP for taking the risk of another miscarriage? Or do I just forget about that negative side and try and stay positive? Thanks.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    7DPO today and BbT still nice and high. Have sore boobies, cranky as hell and increased appetite but not assuming anything just yet.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

3. Likes familymatters, SpottyBear liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounding promising 1moregirl, keep us posted..
    Re. The comments take them all with a grain of salt, mothers are hard sometimes and tend to be negative , I think they do it to make themselves feel better .
    You stay positive its the best thing for you right now xx
    Hugs

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

5. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl,

I am rooting for you. I also am AMA and am ttc a girl. I swayed last year and it actually worked but I miscarried my baby girl due to chromosome error at 10 weeks.

Now I am so sad and devestated.

How did you get you husband to try again?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithinpink View Post
    Sounding promising 1moregirl, keep us posted..
    Re. The comments take them all with a grain of salt, mothers are hard sometimes and tend to be negative , I think they do it to make themselves feel better .
    You stay positive its the best thing for you right now xx
    Hugs
    Thanks Faith. Yes it's difficult enough trying to conceive or actually conceiving when you're in your 40s without others around you voicing their opinions, albeit negative ones. I did a HPT today (really stupid though, as its really way too early for me at 7 DPO) so of course it was negative. Last time I got my first squinter at 10 DPO. Anyway, I'm going to try not to do any more as I just wasted one First Response one today and I don't think I have any more money to buy any more HPts til next Monday. My boobs haven't felt that sore today so maybe I've just been imagining symptoms prior to today. I guess I'll know for sure in 3 or 4 days.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Thanks Atomic. So every second day for this week then next week every third day. Is that right? And what about the folic acid? Do I continue taking 2000mcg of that throughout pregnancy (if it happens)? Thanks Hun. Also, what do I do about my Mum's comments? She has this way of making me feel guilty for things so that now I will prob feel guilty if a get a BFP for taking the risk of another miscarriage? Or do I just forget about that negative side and try and stay positive? Thanks.
    You can't change anyone's mind so I wouldn't try. I just kept my mouth shut about my pregnancy till I was 5 months and out of the riskiest part.

there's no right or wrong way on the dose, just space them further and further out. Should take about 3 weeks.

Folic thru first tri and then wean off.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsGoodies View Post
    1moregirl,

I am rooting for you. I also am AMA and am ttc a girl. I swayed last year and it actually worked but I miscarried my baby girl due to chromosome error at 10 weeks.

Now I am so sad and devestated.

How did you get you husband to try again?
    Thanks for sharing MrsGoodies. I'm sorry for your loss last year. I had swayed for pink too last year when I had my miscarriage and in a way I think it was a good thing that I didn't know what the gender of the baby was. I really hope and pray that you get a sweet little pink rainbow baby this year Hun. It is devastating. It took me a good 4 months to get over it and to be able to talk about it without crying. It was also hard on my 5 yr old daughter as she had believed she was getting a baby sister so it took a long time for her to recover as well. As far as my husband goes, he is adamant about no more kids and won't budge, so it's more a matter of me getting him to BD without a condom (which I somehow miraculously was able to do this last cycle) - and I know if I get a BFP he will accept the baby as a gift from God and will be happy about it and love the baby. What is your husband's attitude about trying again? Good luck and stay in touch. It's sooo nice and comforting to have others in the same place as yourself. Xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At first my DH said some hurtful things but then after we wrote back and forth he eased up a little.

I really hope we can try again soon.

Are you doing any swaying like diet, supplements etc?

Also, what was your cycle like after your miscarriage? Did you ovulate right away or was it anovulatory?

Fingers crossed for your test.
    Last edited by MrsGoodies; March 18th, 2016 at 01:42 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234