Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Attempt has commenced. Excited....

Today is CD 13 and we had one attempt last night without a condom. Don't ask me how...just happened. We haven't even talked any more yet about another try for one last baby but that happened last night and I don't think O is far away. I had EWCM yesterday and this morning, negative OPK test strips (although yesterday there was no second line at all but there is one this morning - for me they just get darker until they are a definite positive) and I had a partial ferning on saliva test this morning (more ferning than pebbles). So far we have BD without condoms on CD 5, 9 and 12. We will do another attempt when I get the first pos OPK and hope for the best. I am trying to contain my excitement but trying to stay positive as well. So everything seems on track. Just have to get DH to do one more attempt without rain gear and we should be in with a chance. wish me luck.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

2. Likes essnce629, SweetLily liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wooooooooo!!!!!!!!! sending you my full supply of "omg that old lady is having a baby dust"
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Likes Faithinpink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing you lots of luck!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

6. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic and Familymatters. I have my fingers crossed and praying that we just conceive a healthy sticky baby this time round. For me this time, a healthy baby that stays put for almost 9 months is the most important thing. If we found out that it was another little girl, then that would just be a super duper cherry-on-the-cake bonus. Time will tell...in the meantime I will just go about our life as is and keeps busy - but will take it easy at the same time and won't be lifting our 3 yr old or mowing the lawns. What will be will be....
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FX 1moregirl, Good luck xx

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck hun!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! So awesome that you got an attempt in! Hope your opk turns positive asap!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh God...I just got my first big fat smiley face positive CD16 and I've been sick with some sort of viral bug. My son had it over the weekend. High temps, sore throat, then he had vomiting for a few days. Then Monday morning I got hit with it except I haven't had high tempts or vomiting - just extreme fatigue, sore throat, headaches and nausea. I'm feeling much better today but still just pale faced and tired. I haven't been eating much at all since Monday and today is Wednesday. Should I still try and get an attempt in tonight if DH is willing? I'm excited but scared stiff at the same time that he will not want to go ahead with things without a condom. I haven't even mentioned anything about another baby for quite a while now (maybe only a month but that's a while for me...hehe). I'm excited and trying to be positive but I am also a worrier. For instance, the last few days I have been worried that I am suffering from something more sinister than just a viral thing. I always seem to catastrophize when I get sick. Or can being sick with a viral thing sway girl? Anyway, thanks for all your lovely encouraging comments . Please keep them coming as I need all the support I can get. xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sick sways girl, go for it!

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    We would love another to complete our beautiful family

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast