Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9DPO tomorrow

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl,

your chart looks good today....any news?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks MrsGoodies but I don't think it looks sooo good. My BBT this morning dipped to just below the coverline which usually signals AF is on her witchy way. So I'm just waiting for it to arrive. Better luck next cycle I guess. It is uncanny because I had myself almost convinced I was pregnant. I had been having period cramps on and off for the last week as well as sore boobs. Next time I'm in the 2 WW I am going to keep myself soooo busy I won't have time to sit around obsessing about testing and symptom checking. But just for your info, if my chart was looking good for a BFP my BBTs would be getting higher and staying higher instead of dropping lower. How are you feeling about ttc again?
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jennypenny View Post
    Hiya, I am 7dpo today!

Will wait until Saturday 9dpo or Sunday 10dpo to do any tests.

With my two boys, I didn't test until 14/15 dpo and they were both faint for a few days, so I will try not to be too disappointed if it is a bfn this early on.

Trying to distract myself, but it feels like this week is dragging on!!

Fx for you tomorrow xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi JennyPenny, I saw in the 2WW section that you got a BFN. Sorry Hun. I hope you nail it next cycle and get a BFP. I'm out too. I got a BFN yesterday and BbT dipped below coverline this morning so just waiting for the BFUW to arrive. Such a Bugger! Stay in touch here Hun. I sometimes feels like I'm the only one that posts things in this section. xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, it's not been our month!! Sorry to hear you got a bfn too. I walked around the house with my test looking at it under every light haha!! Nearly got a migraine straining to see a second line hiding in there! But no, I had to admit defeat!!

Onwards and upwards though, tryin to keep motivated even though Easter weekend is going to be tricky diet wise agh!!!

I think AF will appear fully for me at some point today or tomorrow as I have light spotting and feel really hot. Decided to drop jump and dump and stick to every 4 days for this next cycle.

Are you sticking to one attempt at positive opk? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (2010)

(2013)

(2017)

Surprise due (2020)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl, jennypenny

Sorry for the BFN. They really suck.

When I got my bfp I had no cramps, sore boobs....nothing. I always get cramps on bfn cycles.

I'd like to ttc soon but I'm still waiting on AF to show. Day 23 and still no +opk but I doubt I will O this cycle.

How do you post the FF chart?

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12