Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Back to the drawing board... ;)

Onto my second day of AF today and feeling it. Plus coming up with a new plan of attack as I think I could well have DH on board fully this time round. Yay! Got a new lot of ubiquinol today and thinking of BD maybe every 3 days this next time plus not going to do me on top when BD this next time. Will just do good old missionary position with some preseed (as didn't use any preseed this last time) and may use diva cup afterwards or just lie for longer with hips slightly elevated. I might also get DH to take some sort of sup as he has been very tired and rundown. We'll see what happens,but I know there's going to be quite a few cheats in the fertility diet with Easter arriving in a few days time. Happy Easter everyone!
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

2. Likes honeybee37, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy Easter and good luck!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

4. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol, im so cheating this weekend! Cant be hiding all these eggs and not eating any!!

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

6. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know I already droned on about this 1more but just wanted to state for others reading this, I really do not think the Diva Cup is a good idea to improve odds of conception.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I know I already droned on about this 1more but just wanted to state for others reading this, I really do not think the Diva Cup is a good idea to improve odds of conception.
    Ok. If you really don't think it's a good idea Atomic then I won't do it. Would you recommend me lying on my back afterwards with hips slightly elevated for a while instead? Also, to increase my odds of conception, should I try to fit in more than one BD attempt in fertile window? I was thinking of BD maybe every 3 days this time round. DH is still being stubborn about just the ONE attempt which is a dam pain in the butt if it is going to take me a few goes to conceive. Is there anything else you would have me do to up my odds of getting pregnant? Thanks.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Menevit - Male Fertility Supplement - Elevit

Here's the link to the menevit supp that is supposed to help out with sperm quality in men. What do you think Atomic? I was thinking of getting my DH to take this if he is willing.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Menevit - Male Fertility Supplement - Elevit

Here's the link to the menevit supp that is supposed to help out with sperm quality in men. What do you think Atomic? I was thinking of getting my DH to take this if he is willing.
    I would probably just have him take olive leaf extract as it appears to improve sperm quality AND sway girl.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Essence. Is OLE in liquid or capsule form? Or should I be asking which is best?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a heads up- the liquid form of OLE is very brutal to take!! My DH isn't that much of a baby and he just bristled every time he had to take his dose. It is very bitter and leaves a bad aftertaste. He didn't care too much as were invested in an ivf cycle, but yours might not be so willing if he knows it's for anything related to ttc. It is good for immune functioning though!
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We do the capsule form. Two 450mg capsules a day.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast