Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsGoodies View Post
    I've had several u/s monitored IUI ..all natural with no hcg triggers and I always O at the 36 hr mark...every single time. I even came in early morning at 28-32hrs after first +OPK a few times because I was sure I already O and didnt want to miss the egg, so my poor dr would humor me and do an u/ s and say "see...your follicle is still there"... Then I would show up in the afternoon at the 36 -37 hr and the follicle would be collapsing or gone (@38 hr).
    Ok, that's fine and totally awesome. You can operate under the assumption that is true every month for you if you'd like. But even if it is, I have to reply to questions for the benefit of every person who may read it and even if it is true for you, that does not then translate to every person who then reads this thread. All I can do is report on the factual findings of researchers which is that no one can pinpoint ovulation to the hour or day.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by maidentomother View Post
    I tend to O around 30 hours after my firdt positive, too. It is by far the most common pattern for me. But it's not ALWAYS the case, and I've had 71 monitored cycles. If you have only a frw, it may seem that you are very regular, and indeed you may be most of the time, but there are are always exceptions, we aren't machines! But I wasn't necessarily talking to you specifically, rather all women in general.
    Yeah that's the point I'm trying to get across here - even if it's true 90% of the time for someone, it doesn't mean that it is true forever in perpetuity, we know that swaying and age and hormonal medications can and do change even the most reliable patterns. and it REALLY doesn't mean that it's then true for everyone. It isn't. Even if it was true for 90% of people (which it isn't) then that would not therefore mean that someone was not in the 10% of people it wasn't true for, yk??

I recently had a swayer who has had tons of monitored cycles (like 3 dozen over the last 10 years) who always ovulated from the right and she was really concerned about possible blockage in that tube. She was so sure she would never O from the left, that she was really upset about it, but then lo and behold she did start Oing from the left on Femara. The body is weird.

It is hard sometimes for people to realize the difference between one on one communication and the way things work on a forum. Replies are not intended towards anyone personally, they are meant for dozens or hundreds of people across a population.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; April 2nd, 2016 at 03:23 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234