Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face Need to vent....sorry

I have concieved FIVE boys in a row (3 living, 2 angels).

I got pg accidentally with a 3.5-4 day cut off...with twin boys (they were #4&5)....then miscarried them, almost died and after I decided to lose weight and go on a strict girl diet to boot and by that time I really just didnt think I could get pg so i wasnt very careful and SURPRISE! I got caught with an early O.

At first I was nervous about having another boy but I was so happy to be pregnant I tried not to think too much about the gender.

Of course what I didnt know was that THIS TIME it worked and I got pg with a girl ON MY OWN without any kind of medical help...a first for me....but of course i ended up losing her too! I took the news rather stoically and thought "well at least I can get pg and at least dh has some x sperm in there"....

But now, today, I am so very angry at the unfairness of it all. I FINALLY conceive a daughter after so many years of failure.....and I should be feeling her kicks right about now...instead I have to start all over. All I can think about lately is how far along I should be, how my life would be different if SHE were coming...and why, why,,,,WHY?!

Why did this have to happen?

Why can't I let it go?

Will she ever come back to me?

Will my dreams ever come true?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so, so sorry for your losses. You have been through really traumatic experiences -- it is totally valid for you to have trouble "letting go." I'd say focusing on working through the pain is vital, and talking to a mental health professional is really important.

I DO think you can achieve your dreams. You're in the right place for some support!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

3. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I am so sorry to hear this, I am thinking of you and so wish you did;t have to go through this. Life can be so unfair xx
    gorgeous DS1

gorgeous DS2

Praying and hopefully soon swaying for a precious pink princess to further complete our family

5. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry you've had to go through so much. No one should have to endure that much heartache. Vent all you like and get it out. I would be angry at the world too.
    Sending you virtual hugs
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

7. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs Goodies. I am soooo sorry for your losses my dear. You've been through sooo much. Very sad for you...losing twin boys and then your first little girl. Life is such a bitch sometimes. But don't give up hope Hun. Your dream is still possible and at least you do know you and your DH are capable of conceiving a girl so keep on trying. Sometimes the things we want in life the most are the hardest to achieve but we can do it. Where there's a will, there's a way...I will pray that God blesses you with a rainbow baby girl to love and cherish and mend your heart. Xxoo
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry...I wish I had the answers to your questions. I hope I can help in some small way to assist you in achieving your dreams.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

10. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you everyone.

I am feeling better today. Got into the sunshine and did some gardening.

I guess what worries me is i know i can concieve boys but i feel like i got lucky last time. I will just keep losing weight and stay on the girl diet and hopefully Lord willing she will return to me. I guess i can start trying next month after it will be 10 weeks on this girly sway food.

My dh has come around to trying again so at least that is one battle won.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes...you know you can conceive a girl Hun so I'm sure you can do it again. And it's wonderful you have a lovely DH who has agreed to try again. A bit of exercise and time out in the sun and fresh air does wonders to lift your spirits when you're feeling down I find. Keep going the way you are going and think positive for pink.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

13. Thanks MrsGoodies thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am having my 5th boy and i feel a loss at not having a daughter. But i think to have carried her and then lost her is so heart breaking.

Its good you have been outside and doing things for yourself. Fx for you when you try again xxx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone can carry a daughter, there is no known medical reason why a woman couldn't carry a girl. This CAN happen for you again. We have had members have 2 and even 3 successful pink sways after 2-3 boys.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

16. Thanks MrsGoodies thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast