Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Only comfortable posting under Later Moms

I posted a comment in the ttc section and voiced my concerns about ttc again and got a really negative reply from someone sayingI shouldn't go ahead and try for another baby if I'm jeopardising my health, etc, etc. Like we really need those sort of comments? Unbelievable. I was hoping I would get some supportive, encouraging and positive comments but nope....so it's the last time I post anything any where else but here. All I do is give positive comments to other people and then I cop that?
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

2. Likes Little Lunasa liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry, 1moregirl, that was really unfair. There are a lot of later mums on these forums a lot more than you'd realise (Atomic for one!). Please don't let one person's comments bring you down. You're absolutely entitled to post your feelings in whichever thread you'd like. I didn't see the response of this other person, but I understand she may have been concerned about your well-being but could've been put better if it's made you feel low. Seriously there are many mum's of mature maternal age here, myself included. The only thing I will say is us mature mums may need a bit more advice on how best to get our desired gender the best way possible. Do you have a personalised plan? If so I'd really want to ask Atomic for one, she really does cover everything and has your best interests at heart. Hang in there, girlie xx

18/5/13 (4+5 wks) 27/8/13 (4+6 wks)
    Jamie (12/6/14)

4. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush, Mischa liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    please give me a link and I'll address. Haven't seen it yet
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am sorry about that Atomic. I will just post here in the 'later moms' section from now on as I don't want to risk being condemned again and that was really what it felt like. That lady even mentioned my DH not being on board and I hadn't even mentioned that. In fact, I had mentioned recently that he had agreed to one cycle try. I may have left myself wide open for criticism and a personal attack (as that was what it felt like) but I was simply just voicing my concerns about trying to conceive again in the hope that I would be reassured and comforted in a positive way. She could've at least used some tact and worded her message in a better way. I would never reply to another person's message the way she did. It was very insensitive and nasty. I have since added that person to my ignore list so does that mean I won't be able to read anything she posts to me again? I really don't like confrontations at all.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats just terrible 1moregirl. Dont listen to the naysayers.

Fwiw I had an emergency d&c and almost bled to death also, and concieved again and m/c again unfortunately. i was so terrified of hemmorraging again I had a hospital bag packed and never went more than a few minutes from my house but the miscarriage was normal this time.

I figure at our age we have to break a few eggs to make an omlete...so keep your chin up & keep trying.

8. Likes 1moregirl, Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs. Goodies - thanks soooo much Hun. We should only be getting positive, supportive and encouraging messages I believe. I hope you get to crack the good egg next time Hun and get a sticky bubby.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry you are getting negative comments.

I had a similar m/c to you in June last year where I ended up passing out from blood loss and had 2 blood transfusions and then a d&c. With my latest miscarriage I opted to go to the hospital for it to be medically managed as they didn't recommend me staying at home and also I wanted to avoid another d&c. There was a lot less blood and it progressed more slowly at the hospital. I had to have a canula (drip connector thing) in my hand just in case due to my history but it wasn't needed. Physically I recovered really quickly and emotionally I'm coping better since it wasn't as traumatic.

Hopefully you don't experience another miscarriage but at least you know it can be managed carefully or it may not even be as extreme as last time.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

11. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl I tried to send you a pm but it didn't go through can you try pm me so I can reply

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

13. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MrsGoodies can I say how much I love what you said about breaking a few eggs to make an omelette! This really hit me in a good way so thank you again

15. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    1moregirl I tried to send you a pm but it didn't go through can you try pm me so I can reply

Hi Pbn. I checked my settings and I somehow how it switched to not receive Pm's but I've changed it now so all should be good.

17. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast