Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think in your situation you need to be willing to have as many attempts as he's willing to give you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. Well it turned out we just have the one attempt in the early hours of the day of my first clear blue positive. Last night DH wasn't feeling well and went to bed early and I was ironing kids school uniforms as term 2 starts tomorrow for them. Plus I was watching Magic Mike (hadn't seen it before) and I just couldn't leave the tv screen. All those male strippers strutting their stuff and their muscles....I wasn't going any where I'm afraid. bahahahaha! Anyway, I'm sure I Oed yesterday some time as by the afternoon by CM had turned creamy and my boobs weren't tender any more and this morning my BBT had risen up to 36.72. I'm just going to chill out this time in the 2 WW and not get obsessed with symptom checking or anything coz it just leads to disappointment. If no BFP this cycle then I will definitely do SMEP next time. I really feel like our timing this time was a lot better. 4am BD, then 8am pos Clearblue O test and then O the following day. Last Cycle I am sure we BD the night of pos OPK and the day I Oed as well (am sure I Oed a day earlier last cycle and somehow missed the egg). This cycle I Oed A bit later than usual (CD 18) and turned out yesterday and Sat were in new moon, not that I'm a 100% believer in all of that. Fingers crossed and we'll see.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by Babygirlquest; April 13th, 2021 at 01:12 PM.

4. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Babygirlquest. Fingers crossed. I just NEED to experience having a baby one last time before I close that chapter in my life. If it was another little boy then that would be fine and he would be loved and cherished as much as the three we already have. As long as it was a healthy baby, that's the most important thing to me. So you have 4 boys Hun? Have you done any girl sway attempts yet?
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by Babygirlquest; July 20th, 2021 at 10:15 PM.

7. Likes 1282 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babygirlquest View Post
    I've done two and they haven't worked! We are moving onto high tech honey! I think it's important to remember that you have a baby girl already that you prob got without swaying? Def important not to get too hung up on it as I think you have a great chance of either no matter what you do!
    Hi again Hun. Oh...I feel your pain. I mean, boys are adorable, but each Mother yearns to have a little girl of her own somewhere in the mix. I do consider myself extremely lucky. I have one sister who has three girls and would've loved a boy and I have another sister who has 3 boys and they swayed and got their little girl finally. Both sisters are done and dusted now. Lol! So my DH and I were very lucky to get a pigeon pair right at the start, and then our third (little boy) was conceived whilst we were on an overseas holiday so completely unplanned. Haha! Anyway, what is involved in high tech Hun? Is that something you do yourselves or through IVF? I don't know much about any of that stuff but I'm sure I'd be doing the same if I was in your shoes. Good luck my dear. I hope you get your pink bundle. Keep me filled in.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really, really think you Oed a day later on CD17 last cycle. And CD18 isn't late for you to O! I agree your BDing is more promising this cycle, however. Fx for you!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by Babygirlquest; April 13th, 2021 at 01:12 PM.

11. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I'm 2DPO and not trying to analyse my chart or anything but wondering why I always, either on 2DPO or 3 DPO, have a little temp in my BBT. At least this cycle it's only a small dip. Last year when I conceived in June it was a bigger dip at 2DPO. I hope it's not a bad sign.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ate my first section of pineapple yesterday and OMG....yuck! It was quite acidic and afterward my tongue was all prickly and strange and it took a few hours for it to recover. Maybe it's not as ripe as it should be? I don't know but I'm dreading having to eat it again today and the next 4 days. Lol!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast