Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    So I'm 2DPO and not trying to analyse my chart or anything but wondering why I always, either on 2DPO or 3 DPO, have a little temp in my BBT. At least this cycle it's only a small dip. Last year when I conceived in June it was a bigger dip at 2DPO. I hope it's not a bad sign.
    This is called a fallback rise and most commonly occurs on 2dpo. It is totally normal and quite common. I get a FR on 2dpo at least half of my cycles. The dip can vary in size a fair bit, that is normal too.

Fresh pineapple always irritates my tongue like that to some extent, regardless of ripeness or part of the fruit. Maybe put it in a smoothie and drink through a straw? That may reduce the effect.
    Last edited by maidentomother; April 10th, 2016 at 07:45 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Maiden. I'll try that. I ate it again today normally and it wasn't as bad at all. I think because it had been in the fridge overnight all chopped up, it had ripened a bit more. Can eating pineapple like this make you feel crampy at all? This evening I have had mild period cramps in my tummy and lower back which I have never had before at 2DPO. I even felt wet below as well and had to go to the toilet to check that I didn't have period, which is ridiculous at 2DPO. Could it be effects of the pineapple? I don't know....
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe you are pregnant

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MrsGoodies - isn't 2DPO too early for pregnancy symptoms Hun? I did note wetness at this time in June last year with my BFP but not the crampiness. It was very odd. Not going to read too much into it but I just wanted to put it out there in case anyone else had experienced it. With past pregnancies I didn't think I felt crampy til around the time when AF was due, only she didn't arrive of course.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weirdly, I just read about this yesterday Burning Question: Why Does Pineapple Irritate Your Mouth? | POPSUGAR Food apparently letting it sit overnight may help, but it's the bromelain that supposedly helps with implantation so it's not going to give you the same benefits.

You can't be ahving pregnancy symptoms at 2dpo, don't mean to be a negative nelly, just don't want you to get your hopes up just yet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also felt wet / crampy 2-3 dpo when I got my bfp but I didnt think anything of it untl now when you mentioned it.

Its not a pg symptom per se, just something you can look back on and go "hmmmm"...

The worst that can happen is af shows and you have to have more fun having more sex (oh darn! Lol)

I say you are PUPO. I believe positive thinking helps so just enjoy the fact that you had great timing and got some sperms in there....glass full kinda gal.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Weirdly, I just read about this yesterday Burning Question: Why Does Pineapple Irritate Your Mouth? | POPSUGAR Food apparently letting it sit overnight may help, but it's the bromelain that supposedly helps with implantation so it's not going to give you the same benefits.

You can't be ahving pregnancy symptoms at 2dpo, don't mean to be a negative nelly, just don't want you to get your hopes up just yet.
    Atomic I'm not sure what you mean by "it's the bromelain that supposedly helps with implantation so it's not going to give you the same benefits." What is not going to give me the same benefits Hun? Sorry, just don't understand this part.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsGoodies View Post
    I also felt wet / crampy 2-3 dpo when I got my bfp but I didnt think anything of it untl now when you mentioned it.

Its not a pg symptom per se, just something you can look back on and go "hmmmm"...

The worst that can happen is af shows and you have to have more fun having more sex (oh darn! Lol)

I say you are PUPO. I believe positive thinking helps so just enjoy the fact that you had great timing and got some sperms in there....glass full kinda gal.
    Ok, interesting....we'll see I guess, but I'm not getting my hopes up this time. No way! What is PUPO? Sounds intriguing. Lol! Hahaha!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^ Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise

Mommy to 5 with number 6 due in June!!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

11. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Atomic I'm not sure what you mean by "it's the bromelain that supposedly helps with implantation so it's not going to give you the same benefits." What is not going to give me the same benefits Hun? Sorry, just don't understand this part.
    That's interesting to know about the pineapple helping with implantation. I'll have to eat plenty of it if the time comes for me. Still crossing my fingers for you 1moregirl.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast