Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katt2275 View Post
    That's interesting to know about the pineapple helping with implantation. I'll have to eat plenty of it if the time comes for me. Still crossing my fingers for you 1moregirl.

Yes Katt. You buy a whole pineapple and cut outer skin off it. Cut it into 6 sections and eat one section per day for 6 days starting at 1DPO until 6DPO. It is best eaten on an empty stomach and yes it apparently helps with implantation. You don't eat it past 6DPO. I ate my third section today and had cramps again during afternoon and this evening, plus a bit of thicker typed EWCM.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I accidentally took bromelain extract (it was combined with another supp I take) one cycle and it made me cramp like crazy after O, until I stopped taking it.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5dPo for me today and NO more fresh pineapple for me. NO way! I had my last bit that I was ever going to take yesterday afternoon and it has really upset my stomach. My throat has been feeling scratchy, sore and prickly and I was soooo thirsty last night when I went to bed and this morning I have had a major upset tummy - felt sick and almost gagged a few times (almost threw up) and had the runs (I know....TMI). So I am never touching fresh pineapple again. I check my ferning thingymajig this morning too and it showed full ferning. NOT getting my hopes up though as I think you can get an estregen surge at this time in any cycle whether pregnant or not that would show up ferning. BUT, in my BFP cycle from June last year I had full ferning on 7 or 8 DPO. And a BFP a day or two later. This morning I also got emotional and started crying about something not that huge but I am NOT symptom spotting.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

4. Likes MrsGoodies liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    5dPo for me today ... felt sick and almost gagged a few times (almost threw up) and had the runs (I know....TMI). ....I check my ferning thingymajig this morning too and it showed full ferning....This morning I also got emotional and started crying about something ...
    YES!
    YES!
    YES!

Aw, I'm totally getting my hopes up for you now....those all sound like wonderful symptoms!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still feeling off today. Think I might have some sort of bug as last night when I went to bed I had a headache and muscle aches and this morning felt better but pain in my lower back and just feel strange. Yesterday I had a moment of panic and was wondering how on earth I would handle being pregnant again with being sick and worrying about miscarrying again. But I suppose we just get on with it and try to hope for the best. Last night I had really flushed cheeks for a while too but I had no fever.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As long as your temps keep climbing up & up & up I'd say you'll know within the next 5 days or so one way or another.

tee hee hee.... this is like waiting to open up a Christmas present.

I think once you see those two BFP lines staring back at you - you just take it ONE. DAY. AT. A. TIME

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsGoodies View Post
    As long as your temps keep climbing up & up & up I'd say you'll know within the next 5 days or so one way or another.

tee hee hee.... this is like waiting to open up a Christmas present.

I think once you see those two BFP lines staring back at you - you just take it ONE. DAY. AT. A. TIME
    Thankyou soooo much MrsGoodies for your lovely words. What a sweetheart you are! Yes I won't be testing over the weekend now, too early anyway, but also have the kiddies and hubby around so almost impossible to get a minute to myself. Lol! Not that I'm complaining as I miss my bigger two sooo much when they are at school. And yes....one day at a time. How are you going with your attempt and cycles Hun? Where are you up to? And thanks for being sooo supportive and excited for me. It's difficult being an older Mum here. I don't know, but I it feels out of place for me to post any where else on this site other than the 'later Moms' section and there's clearly not too many of us here. Lol! So it's nice we can stick together and support each other. xx

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl,

I'm in the NO-2ww just waiting for af to start so i can begin ttc next month. Right now just doing diet & supps and trying to initiate sex more since my DH always seems to lag in that area at the appropriate time.

Yup, not too many of us older mums. I have zero famiy support & didnt even bother telling them about my most recent loss after how rude they were when I lost my twins. My sister says "oh, it's for the BEST....what would you have done with twins?" (As if they were puppies or something). Her 2 kids (B/G) are teenagers and she is counting down the days until they are out of her house and she gets her 'freedom' back.....whilst here I am longing to get pg and hold a sweet baby girl in my arms again. We are like apples and oranges.
    Last edited by MrsGoodies; April 15th, 2016 at 08:43 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh god...what an awful thing to say...its for the best...and what would you do with twins? I can't believe how stupidly tactless some people can be. I swear if I am pregnant this time I won't be telling anyone until well past the first trimester, except DH of course and one or two close friends whom I trust. I just wish my Mum wasn't going interstate for a few weeks in May, just in case I miscarry again or something. Sooo hard for me to think positive. I'm a pessimist at the best of times. Even when I was pregnant at 40 with our youngest child one of my uncles said to a cousin,"it must be ------ (one of my sisters), it couldn't be ----- (me) because she would be too old." Unbelievable. They wouldn't have wanted to say that to my face coz I think all hell would've broken loose. Lol! Anyway, good luck to you for your next cycle Hun. I hope you nail it and that your DH is compliant with his task. Bahahaha! Nothing new for me here. Another bit higher temp this morn and trying not to analyse symptoms. Talk soon and have a nice weekend. Which country are you in? xx

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234