Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and how many dpo are you and can you post your chart? I can't see your link on Tapatalk.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

2. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsGoodies View Post
    Hi 1moregirl,

Sorry for your BFN. It really is early still. Sometimes it takes the egg longer to implant. I was a 9-10 dpo girl myself but my last pg I only got a bfp on 11 dpo, so try again for the next 2 days.

If you would feel better getting checked out for peace of mind then go do it but you dont seem to have any AS symptoms from what I can see on your charts (nice long AF with variable flow). I doubt it is your dh as you did get pg just last year.

I know at our age we feel so impatient & want to be PG NOW but ironically it takes us longer.

Also, i notice last year you ttc in Apr (BFN), May (BFN) and June you finally got the egg (BFP). It may just be a matter of ttc for a few more cycles to catch that great egg! This is only try #2....You wanted a summer baby so that gives you a bit of time to practice and hopefully your DH will come around by then.
    Hi Hun. In April of last year I was just charting Hun and we weren't attempting to conceive. Any BDs that I had marked we had used a condom. And then in May I tried one insemination attempt and by the time we BD without a condom I had already Oed so was it was too late. That is why I said I got pregnant last year in the first try, because it literally was the first try. Last June I also had 2 BD attempts in my fertile window also, instead of just the one. On CD13 of that cycle I got a pos Ovuplan OPK (but neg clear blue)and we BD that night plus again on CD 17 (this day I Oed). I wanted to do a 3 day cut off plus a O+12 attempt you see, but I Oed a day later than expected so it became a 4 day cut off plus O+12 attempt. I don't know. Next time I think I will start BD the day before a pos OPK and just keep on BD once a day all the way through til after O. I'm just soooo bummed. My chart had been looking soooo good. I haven't tested again today and I'm not going to again now. Just going to assume that AF will be here in a few days.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So you're only 10dpo today and you last tested on 9dpo and got a BFN? Your chart still looks good and you still have a chance till AF arrives. I would trust a BFN at 12dpo, but definitely not at 9dpo which is still really early. If implantation isn't till 8 or 9dpo, and hcg can't be detected till 2-3 days after implantation, then it wouldn't even be possible to get a BFP till 10-12dpo. You still have a chance. Personally, I try not to test before 11dpo and even then it's only with a FRER.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

6. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Essnce. I keep feeling pains as if AF is on its way, but I know you can get that any time before AF actually does arrive so not a reliable pregnancy symptom. Yes I def won't be doing any more tests for a few more days. Will even try hanging off for as long as possible. When I think about, back in 2011 when we were overseas in Sth America, I didn't test until the first day of my missed period (or the day after) and I only had a faint second line then. That was with DS2 (my 3rd child). If I don't get a BFP this time I will def do more than one attempt in the fertile window next cycle and see what happens.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I forgot to mention that this morning when I first took my BBT it was only 36.55. I thought it was too low and that maybe I hadn't inserted thermometer in far enough to get an accurate temp so I redid it straight away and the second reading was 36.82 and so I recorded that one. Did I do the right thing or should I have recorded the 36.55? If I put in 36.55 it's nearly touching the red line on my chart.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would use the 36.82 temp. It wouldnt make sense for you to have such a huge drop at this point in your cycle....unless it was an implantation dip? Kinda late for that i think...those usually show at 6-8 dpo on a chart.

I had stark white BFN at 9-10 dpo and i thought i was out and had wine...next am I had a squinter bfp!

11. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One day's temps can be misleading. We are registering tenths and hundredths of degrees here and it is absolutely possible to have one day be off for a variety of reasons. That's hwy we don't put any importance into one day's temps and instead look at the overall pattern to tell us if we ovulated and roughly when and if we may possibly be pregnant.

Do not read anything into one temp. You should put down the FIRST one you took because just the activity of worrying about if the temp is right or if you inserted therm. far enough can make your temp go up a smidge, and smidges on temps change evrything when charting.

9 DPO is TOO EARLY to test. I strongly urge against anyone testing that early.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is today's chart. BBT went back up this morning.

image.jpeg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast