Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Every 4 days is GOOD for DH's sperm count.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know what's going wrong. I got AF yesterday and pain has been a lot milder and bleeding not that bad. My periods used to be very painful and the first 2-3 days would be quite heavy. Plus the last few periods I have noticed a bit of clotting on the pads (sorry for tmi). Is this normal or could it indicate uterine scarring? I think I'm going to have to have that scan they can do to tell otherwise I am just constantly going to be thinking of that potential issue. Plus DH has been really run down so surely that could have an affect on sperm production? I am def going to do more attempts this next cycle and see what happens. I'm tempted to just BD every day all the way through my fertile period whether it sways girl or not.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    I don't know what's going wrong. I got AF yesterday and pain has been a lot milder and bleeding not that bad. My periods used to be very painful and the first 2-3 days would be quite heavy. Plus the last few periods I have noticed a bit of clotting on the pads (sorry for tmi). Is this normal or could it indicate uterine scarring? I think I'm going to have to have that scan they can do to tell otherwise I am just constantly going to be thinking of that potential issue. Plus DH has been really run down so surely that could have an affect on sperm production? I am def going to do more attempts this next cycle and see what happens. I'm tempted to just BD every day all the way through my fertile period whether it sways girl or not.
    1moregirl,

I'm sorry last cycle didn't work out for you and that AF is acting funny. I'm not sure about the possibility of it being because of uterine scarring, but if they've been normal up until now since the D & C, my guess is that it's not due to uterine scarring. I think getting the scan is a really good idea. It will help ease your mind about the situation.

Hugs, and good luck to you for this next cycle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl I just happened to stumble across this thread. I'm really sorry to see af came but please don't bd every day of your fertile period next cycle. If possible bd e2d or even e3d from cd8 then again at pos opk. If you dtd every day you are going to deplete dh's sperm supply to the point of firing blanks when it counts IMO. Us and our dh's aren't spring chickens anymore unfortunately..

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I agree with Pbn3 and would also recommend NOT BD every day. Every other day or every 3 days is much better.
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, I meant BD all the way through around the time of O, not all the way from AF to O. Lol! I've also got a multivitamin for DH just because he has been sooo rundown and sick, plus extra Vit E and a supp that has zinc and OLE in it. I figure that can't hurt too much since he cycles too and from work almost every day. I also think I need to be more relaxed about it all as well as I have been quite consumed about wanting to be pregnant again. Thanks for being sooo supportive to me....I know I can be like a scratched record with my issues. Lol.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you are putting way too much emphasis on symptom spotting looking for some reason you haven't gotten pregnant but the reality is that you have barely tried and the age issue is a much more likely reason (if there is a reason)

Have the scan if it gives you peace of mind. It is always possible something is going on (although just to reiterate, I have NEVER seen a case of Asherman's in all my time doing this and have seen like 3 dozen tubal pregnancies in that time, just to give you a comparison here) But I will tell you that not only pink swaying causes lighter periods, but also getting older does as well. I have been having very short light periods for the last two years and I'm not swaying at all. Clotting is normal too, it just means that the bleeding started off quickly and the anti-clotting factors your body makes don't have time to work and you make a little clot. It's no big deal at all.

9. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    1moregirl I just happened to stumble across this thread. I'm really sorry to see af came but please don't bd every day of your fertile period next cycle. If possible bd e2d or even e3d from cd8 then again at pos opk. If you dtd every day you are going to deplete dh's sperm supply to the point of firing blanks when it counts IMO. Us and our dh's aren't spring chickens anymore unfortunately..

519b48 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com
    EXACTLY

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 1moregirl,

If you had uterine scarring you wouldn't have any clotting at all...just scant light flow (like barely filling 1 pad per day). The fact that you are getting some clotting means you had a nice thick lining this month. After my D&C i was paraoid that my clotting disappeared...but it slowly came back ver several cycles. My dr. told me that is a good sign the endometrium is building back up to pre-surgery levels.

My af is due any day now and I am having the opposite problem. After my mc i wanted to ttc asap, but now that its a few days away I am getting cold feet! I keep thinking of reasons to postpone another month or so....maybe its some PTSD from the m/c? I dont understand it. I couldnt wait and now I'm hesitating....cuckoo right!?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. I have read that Asherman's Syndrome is rare but then part of me keeps thinking it would be just my luck to have gotten it. But I could be wrong. It is just really difficult after falling pregnant first try last year in June and in 2011 when I was 40 it was just one BD out of the blue and bingo. So it just gets me worried that it won't happen again for me and when you're faced with that it seems to make you want it all the more. I really need to start getting out and doing more exercise too as I have been a real couch potato lately and slacked off on diet. I have been a bit down in the dumps because of other things going on as well (I have a sister closeby who is not talking to me...hasn't spoken to me since January, for example), plus I sometimes remember I should've had a little newborn by now if all had Ve worked out last year. I will get the scan just for piece of mind. This period has so far been a lot lighter than usual and barely any pain. I see to have to take a few panadol for the first two days for period pain and had really heavy flow and would change a pad 3 or 4 times a day but so far for this one, it has only been twice a day at the most. Should I keep just taking 100mg of the ubiquinol? Is that enough to make a difference? I have read of women taking 400-600 mg of it but I don't think I could afford to do that anyway. Oh well....back to the drawing board. I just don't want to be 46 and still trying and I know there's nothing wrong with that but it's just getting too close to 50 for my liking. I have to try to be less focused about it all I think and just go with the flow. I also have to accept that it may not happen so will be praying for that peace also.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast