Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! Fingers Crossed!!
    02 04 06 10 14

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ladies. 3DPO today and I must admit my first 3 BBTs have been on the low side so it's not looking good. I don't know if you can see my chart only link or if I should post a pic of it. My BBTs around O were higher than they usually are so not sure what that means.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Imoregirl,

Your first 3 bbt last year when uou got pg were not very high either 36.6-36.8 & didnt rise until about a week after O. You still have plenty of time!

Hope you catch the golden egg!

7. Thanks mummy2boys thanked for this post
    Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Look at it today! oMG.....it's dropped even more on 4 DPO. The first time I took my BBt this morn it started beeping really quickly and was about 36.41 and I thought I must've done something wrong so I took it a second time and it was 36.71 so I recorded that one. If I had've put down 36.41 it would've dipped down well below the coverline and I've never had that before post-O on my chart. I still have the feeling something is wrong. I am tempted to stop taking my BBt for the rest of this 2WW because I just seem to try and compare and analyse.

image.jpg

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only thing low temps after O would be lack of ovulation...as in an annovulatory cycle....owever you had two days of +OPK...and annovulatory cycles dont have LH surges...

So you either O when you thought

or

you were going to gear up to O but then didnt and your body will try again in a few days

Either way there is nothing you can do about it except BD and wait.

If AF shows like clockwork you'll know you O this time.

If you want to guarantee an O then you have to trigger with an HCG shot

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not that coz I know I Oed. I've never missed any periods yet, except for the times I was pregnant of course. Don't know what's going on but will get blood work done this coming week and my app on Wed so hopefully that will get me somewhere. Just bummed coz this was my last chance at a summer baby.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you can have false surges in anov cycles though.

1 more, I'm usually pretty good at this point telling whether I Oed or not, so you think you did and thus that means that your temps just weren't that dramatically different. I don't know what this dip means but remember you can just have a couple bad nights of sleep too. We're dealing with hundreths of degrees here so even a restless night may make a difference.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

13. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12