Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where I'm at

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where I'm at

Hi ladies. I'm onto CD17 today and just got my first pos OPK this morning. I'm using First Response strips this time and not the Clearblue as I was short on money. We BD the last 2 nights and will do so again tonight and the next 2 nights. We haven't used this BD timing before at all so I wanted to try something different and just be relaxed and just enjoy intimacy with DH and see what happens. Anyway, that's where I'm at right now. I met a lovely lady at a kids birthday party yesterday who has 5 children. Her eldest is a boy and then she has 4 little girls, the youngest of whom is 5 months. She also told me she had one miscarriage at 13 weeks and had to have a D & C and blood transfusion (like I experienced last year). She also has a sister (whom I know) who is 44 like me and has 10 children (her youngest is 2) and she has NEVER had a miscarriage at all. How interesting is that? I just love hearing about other peoples' stories. Anyway, it's Mothers Day here today so I'd better get off this iPad and spend quality time with my cherubs. happy Mum's Day to all you lovely ladies, even though yours won't be til tomorrow. Xxxooo
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh how lovely!

I would have 9-10 children also if I didnt have any miscarriages...but I probably would have stopped way sooner than that.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope this is your month!!!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. I got my first pos OPK yesterday and think I Oed earlier this morning (like while asleep) as my BbT was 36.64 yesterday and 36.60 this morning, so am expecting it will rise up higher tomorrow morning and stay up. I could be wrong though and could still O today sometime. I am CD 18 today and we have BD once a night from CD 15 so tonight will have been 4 nights in a row. Just trying a diff BD pattern this time to see what happens. surely there will be some swimmers up there waiting for the golden egg. fingers crossed because I'm getting sick of trying. DH hasn't even been asking about condoms so maybe this is his way of giving in to me and just trying. I hope it happens for me this time but I still have yearning in my heart for a baby girl so not sure how I will react if it's another boy (how I will react initially, that is...I know that I would be a bit disappointed at first if I was having another boy, but I also know that the most important thing to me would be just having a healthy baby and I would find peace knowing that I certainly have done everything I damn well can to try for another girl). Thanks for listening to my ranting. xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommymachine View Post
    Hope this is your month!!!
    Thanks MommyMachine. Me too. You are soooo lucky having 3 of each gender. How often did you and your DH BD to get your girls Hun? You don't have long to go now to meet your baby girl....so exciting. My first was born on 27th June. X

7. Likes mommymachine liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Where I'm at

DD1 was one attempt in the fertile period. DD2 was 2 attempts (I think) and this one was 2 attempts as well.

Mommy to 5 with number 6 due in June!!
    Last edited by mommymachine; May 8th, 2016 at 10:16 PM.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl,

Yay! Lts of BD & no condoms! Thats how its done...whoo! Hoo! Hope to see your BFP in the next 10 days.

Mommymachine, how wonderful to have 3 of each. Can I ask you a question? When you had 3 boys in a row did you wonder if you could make girls?

And after your DD did you think it was possible to have another?

I just lost my dd in a miscarriage (after 5x boys in a row) and I wonder all the time if It is possible to concieve another girl...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies. I think I Oed some time yesterday as BBt gone above coverline today so have to wait for 3 days for FF to mark the crossroad on my chart. We didn't BD last night as we'd both just had it with sex to be honest and DH was tired and went to bed at 8.30, whereas I had a movie rented out that was due back today so had to watch it. But we will BD again tonight just in case...to seal the deal so to speak. Lol! Will check in again soon. I've been super busy lately with school duties and catching up with friends. Good luck everyone. Xx

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much 1more, for a lovely positive post! I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day and appreciate it!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Thanks so much 1more, for a lovely positive post! I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day and appreciate it!
    You're welcome Atomic. I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day as well. My favourite gifts were (other than my three children of course) the hand made cards and gifts that my children had made. I always take photos of them and store them away in a safe place. I'm officially onto CD 20 today. I'm sure I Oed on CD 18 as I've had 2 days now of BBTs above the coverline. we BD on CD 15, 16, 17 and 19. Also started BD on CD 6, then 9, then 11 - so biggest gap was 4 nights in between CD 11 and 15. I don't know about DH but I could sure use a break from BD now. Lol! I had the usual two Positive OPKs in a row on CDs 17 and 18. I seemed to have more EWCM this time round also and used a fraction of preseed each BD. So....now to sit back and relax and keep busy and not symptom spot and all those other things we get caught up in doing in the 2 WW. I'm going to just try and assume I'm not going to be pregnant this time and see how that works out for me. Fingers crossed. I'm almost out of time to get that Summer baby that I wanted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast