Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

FF chart question

Can anyone tell me why my BBT seems up a few days around O and then the 3 days after O they seem lower than usual? Soooo confusing...I hate how my charts seem to fluctuate. I did promise myself I wasn't going to chart analyse but it's easier said then done. here's a pic attached. image.jpg
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know it doesn't look promising for a BFP so far.....
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a look at all your charts and your temps only seem to spike up a week after O which is normal bc thats when another progesterone push hapens when the embryo implants.

You have a few days yet, so chill out and get busy cleaning out the garage or something to make this next week fly by! (Easier said than done i know but really there is nothing you can do so might as well get some spring cleaing out of the way!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually think it may be GOOD for pink. People don't realize that part of the reason temps do the things they do is not only because of prog rise, but because of estrogen being high in the FP before O. So if you have less estrogen (which may sway pink) your temps may be higher than you expect before O, and then even when you get the prog rise it may not be as shockingly clearcut as someone who is super high in estrogen (low temps) before O and then ovulates, drops estrogen, and makes prog. I hope that makes sense it's hard to explain
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. I was quite down about it this morning in bed after I'd taken my temp and I didn't even want to get out of bed for a while. And part of me is feeling angry with DH because I'm going through all of this on my own just because he selfishly wouldn't try for another. Bloody men! Right now I feel like the only thing he is really good at is being a breadwinner and providing for us. Otherwise he mostly just seems emotionally unavailable, if that makes sense. Anyway, sorry for my rant. My BBt went up again slightly today but not much. It's just strange. Last month my cycle seemed perfect for a BFP and had me convinced for a short while that I was, but nope. I'm feeling very much headachey today too, tired, fat, bloated. I'm looking forward to my app this wed with the Ob/gyn/FS to see what he recommends. I have a fertility blood test to do but am waiting til I am 7 DPO (so 7 days past CD 18, which will be CD 25). Here's a pic of my chart after this morning's BBt.
    image.jpg

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is my chart from last month. The one that gave me false hope. and right now, I'm feeling like I'm out this cycle as well.
    image.jpg

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, just to play devil's advocate here, there are a lot of guys who are emotionally unavailable and also poor providers and not good breadwinners.

How sure are you that you Oed??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know. I had plenty of EWCM and the two pos OPKs, but other than that, I don't know if I Oed. How would I know for sure? I also had O pains one day there before the pos OPKs. Soooo frustrating....if only DH was on board then we could get his swimmers checked out as well just to rule it out, as I'm sure the problem lies with me. And probably uterine scarring somewhere. Or I've run out of good eggs completely...or my hormones are out of whack...This just sucks and I really feel for those women who have struggled with infertility on a long term basis. Anyway, will see how my chart continues and how I get on with blood test results after tomorrow's blood tests and app on Wednesday. Thanks for putting up with me and my rants and whines. Xxoo

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I think that at some point we learn our cycles well enough so we do have some inkling - like for me, I really have negative a bilion interest in sex for a week around when I think I Oed so I usually take that as a sign it happened (I am a terrible sleeper and don't chart) I was just curious if you felt that you had Oed or if you weren't sure.

Your chart today does seem to have a small temp rise and is above coverline so I do think it happened.

Remember, you may only be making a few good eggs a year so it may just take a bit longer.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. Yes I'm quite sure I did O. I usually only ever feel like sex around the time of O, or just before I O. My BBT this morning was 36.89 yet I had a terrible night of sleep. I was angry with DH so I slept with my daughter in her bed with the intention of trying to get our 3 year old (who shares a room with her) to stay put in his own bed. He kept waking a LOT asking for me or going out the door to start to go to my room. Plus I kept waking because my phone wasn't charging and I was worried my alarm wouldn't go off so I would miss taking my BBT at all. As it turned out, I awoke right on 7am. I also need to go out and buy some more ubiquinol as I haven't even taken it for the last week because I have felt so bummed about it all and defeated. Now I am thinking maybe my chart will turn out to be a triphasic chart with a third shift up and a BFP at the end of it, but I doubt it. Otherwise I will just chalk it up to a bad cycle. I haven't had any other symptoms and I'm not even really recording or noting anything as I think that's a waste of time. I still have soreish boobs but NO - I'm not going there. I'm not even going to test this time. Just gone wait for AF to show. Not getting my hopes again like I have these other three cycles.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast