Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    BluePlease - I know HT is high tech but I don't know what HRC is sorry. No I'm not doing HT - just trying to conceive naturally.
    HRC is Dr Potter's clinic than many go to.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Having all normal test results doesn't mean you won't have any problems conceiving and having a result that is high/low doesn't mean that you can't conceive naturally (and even relatively easily!). In a clinical setting and taken together, a lot of these tests are used to assess possible ovarian reserve and how an individual might respond to fertility medications. Testing month to month doesn't provide any sort of valuable information as to how quickly or easily you might get pregnant. Obviously it is great to have values that fall within the normal range, but having all normal results really doesn't tell you a lot. And one slightly abnormal result doesn't tell you a lot either. It really does just come down to waiting for the right egg.
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Blueplease, 1moregirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, you WANT FSH on the lower end. It means you should have good ovarian reserve yet. Your FSH is lower than mine when I had it tested at 32. FSH doesn't fluctuate as crazily as some of the other hormone values over the course of the cycle so I think you can rest assured that you aren't entering menopause.

Also keep in mind that the ranges provided usually reflect the variability over the entire menstrual cycle and values can vary wildly between days.
    (2010) (2013 LE sway opposite) HT (HRC 2018)

Cycle 1 HRC Nov 2015: 9 retrieved, 6 mature, 5 fertilized, 4 biopsied, 2 normal XY = NT
    Cycle 2 HRC Mar 2016: 13 retrieved, 12 mature, 11 fertilized, 9 biopsied, 6 normal = 5 XX, 1 XY!
    FET #1 Aug 2016: Chemical
    FET #2 Nov 2016 Immune protocol: BFP! HB at 7 and 10 weeks. No HB at 12 weeks Miscarriage.
    FET #3 Aug 2017 Immune protocol: BFP!
    arrived May 2018

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks NicoleR. I know you're all probably right. It is just down to getting the right egg. Things got even more put into perspective for me the other day when I found out a friend who is around 35 is pregnant with her third child and it took her and her DH 6 cycles before they got their BFP. Maybe last year when I got pregnant first try I just striked it lucky. Anyway, will keep at it and just see what happens. I've done a bit of research on the net about fertility self massage so I might give that a shot as well. I also think I have been somewhat sedentary and a bit lazy recently as we have come into our cooler months here in Victoria Australia and almost into Winter. It's my least fav season of the year and it tends to make me a bit unmotivated and I tend to hibernate indoors quite a lot as our little 3 yr old boy always gets cough that get cause a bit of asthma.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I woke up this morning with that anxiety again. I always seem to get it before I O and yesterday I had a few different trips to the bathroom and had lots of EWCM. Yet I'm only on CD 11 today. Haven't BD since CD 6 as our 3 yr old has had a bronchiolitis type cough that he always seems to get as soon our Winter months strike and he gets very wheezy at night so I don't sleep well. I lie beside him in our bed and spend most of the night worrying for him. I'm not sure if I could deal with that and being pregnant again as well, as I always tend to suffer from the Winter blues. I never used to mind Winter so much until we had our last little boy arrive in August and gets sickly with these coughs and childhood asthma every time. Anyway, I had a real bout of cold feet this morning. And this is why I so wanted a summer baby if I was to have another. Anyway, that's just where I'm at today. I always used to get anxiety just prior to AF arriving, but now it's changed and it hits me before I O instead now. Anyway, on a brighter note, DH and out for dinner last night with a couple who are good friends - first time we have been out together at night in almost 8 years would you believe? Because we are older parents we'd always figured we'd had enough time on our own earlier on and just wanted to give all our time to our kids. But we have realised it is important to do things as a couple as well occasionally. Sorry my rambling. Plus it is almost this time last year that I fell pregnant again - June 13th was first day of my last period last year when I got pregnant, but of course I then miscarried some time in August at 10 weeks, so I think that has all made me anxious as well.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no advice, just wishing you peace of mind with whatever comes your way.

I hope your little boy is feeling better. One of mine was like that and it was the most terrifying time of my whole life.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic. I'm happy to say we had a better night last night. He slept soundly and no coughing or wheezing so I didn't have to give him any ventolin. We had a heater in our room last night (a column heater) so I think that made the difference. The cold air always seems to make them cough more. Plus I have been treating them with a saline nasal spray which helps dry everything up. I always dream of moving up north to Queensland this time of year as our Winters here in Victoria are very harsh and cold. Maybe one day....strange I didn't have the anxiety when I woke up this morning and I have been having lots of EWCM every day since CD 7 which is unusual for me. I don't usually have this much straight after AF. I wonder if it's possible I am Oing earlier in my cycles than I thought yet getting pos OPKs later on? Anyway, I'm going to go and buy some O tests this morning and start testing earlier to see what's happening. I have also been drinking lots more water than usual since I've had sore throat and cough. We BD yesterday morning (a quick one whilst kids were watching TV) and are meant to hold off now til Wed morn to collect sample for SA but if I get pos OPKs today or tomorrow that plan will be postponed (that will be fun explaining to DH. Lol). Feeling better today. Just have to stay relaxed. Thanks sooo much Atomic and other lovely ladies for listening to my whines and rambles and continued advice and support. Xxoo

11. Likes Blueplease, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the saline sprays are godsends!! A good night sleep makes all the difference in the world.

I think you're just getting EWCM for a long time. I have been getting it starting CD 7 or even as early as 3 many months and then Oing right on time so it is possible for that to happen!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic but please check my latest post/thread as I got my first pos OPK test this morning on CD 13.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I already replied.

It's easiest for me if you guys just post in one thread, even a thread that refers me to another thread is just that much time to open it. I mean it's fine to start as many threads as you want but don't post the same question in multiple threads. Goal is to have all questions answered and still enable me to have a life LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12