Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally hear you Pbn3. And thanks for all your advice and support. I have calmed down now, but still undecided. Lol! I haven't been doing that great on the girly fertility diet. Have been avoiding red meat, but I don't always skip breakfast and I always have snacks. Yet I haven't gained any weight. I'll Thi k about it and see what happens.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

2. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last year in June when I got a BFP we BD 4 nights before O and on the night of the day I Oed. Maybe we might BD tonight and skip tomorrow night or something. I dunno.....will see....
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah 1moregirl, I see you got another BD in!

Whoo hoo! We can obsess in the 2ww together....

5. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes we did BD again last night MrsG. I'Ve just done another OPK test this morning and my urine sample wasn't as yellow as it was yesterday afternoon when I tested and got that dark second line but this morning the line is still darker than the control line. And I tested the ph of my CM (as still a bit of EW there) and it read at 6.5 which is high for me so O will def be today sometime or tonight as my ph always rises around the time of O and then drops down again. The only thing that worries me about all this is that maybe our daily BDing is going to drop his sperm count too much and I won't get a BFP. If we do the SMEP time this time round and I don't get a BFP, I am seriously going to be worried that something is wrong and I will have to have that dam hysteroscopy. The main thing that worries me about a hysteroscopy is the anaesthetic as the last two times I have had surgeries I have come out of the anaesthetic with difficulty breathing (and apparently my Grandma had an allergy to opium-based anaesthetics) - this is the only thing that worries me. Yet I have had a gastroscopy a few years ago and I came out of that with no breathing issues, as it is a lighter anaesthetic. I have already decided in my head that if I don't get pregnant in a few more months I will have the hysteroscopy. Anyway, you see what I mean? I am a bit of a stresser by nature. I also really want a girl this time and it worries me that I have had trouble sticking to the diet. I just cannot go without snacks as my blood sugar levels dropping makes me feel unwell and can trigger migraines. So I have to have a few snacks in between meals. And I'm sure I was still eating that way when I conceived our one little girl as I would've been still breastfeeding our firstborn boy. Anyway, it was soooo funny BD last night as DH kept wanting to touch or suck on my nipples and, due to O, they were just so darned sensitive and sore I kept saying "ouch". Hehehehe! I can't remember the precise BD pattern I had on my chart from when we conceived our little poppet but I do remember that we BD the day before O, the day of O and the day after O. So I guess that was SMEP in a way wasn't it? Wish me luck ladies. I soooo hope this cycle does it for us as I've come to realise how much I really want one last pregnancy and baby. Xxoo

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just another question ladies, if I am doing SMEP what should I do next? This morning there is another definite pos OPK. Should I disregard my first OPK where the second line was almost as dark as the control line and think of my first pos OPK as being yesterday? Or should I think of today as my third day of pos OPK and BD again tonight and not BD tomorrow night? Sorry for so many questions, I just really want to get it right.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bd again tonight and Saturday night to keep smep timing. I wouldn't disregard your first pos opk as not pos just because the test line wasn't darker. Dark as or darker is considered positive. You said in first post that in person the test line is darker than the photo shows and to me it looked as dark as if not just the tiniest slighest bit lighter. I'd continue on as you are. All the best 1moregirl!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Pbn3; June 2nd, 2016 at 01:33 AM.

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Or....if you really want to mess with your mind have your doc write you a script for daily LH levels (2x per day when you get +opk) and compare the actual SERUM levels with your +opks..

I did this for one of my hi tech cycles . Now I compare my old sticks to get a feel for my serum LH level and i can tell you that the darkness of the opk doesnt mean squat. There is just a set threshold for LH to trigger a positive result on an OPK (over 10 LH will trigger a smilie on a digital)
    The concentration of your urine, amount of dye, all affect the darkness of the line.

Just like you cant tell what your HCG level is from a HPT, you cant tell WHERE you are in your surge from a urine OPK. All you can do is test several times per day and count out 36 hr from your 1st test.

Or if you really wan perfect timing, get an hcg shot rx and trigger yourself when you see your lh sticks starting to turn. They force O within 36 hrs.

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn3 and MrsG - Thankyou soooo much for putting up with me patiently and your fantastic advice. I will continue on and BD tonight and again on Sat night. It's just past 8pm now and I have been having painful O pains since this afternoon and have flushed red cheeks. I don't know what it is but I am feeling like everything is sooooo much more aligned this cycle. I have had the EWCM at the right time and lots of it, the earlier Pos OPKs, I've had fullferning today on saliva test and now the O pains. Like everything is happening at the right time for a change this cycle. I will be surprised if I don't get a BFP this time round. I was thinking, I wonder if They can do a hysteroscopy (just to check if you have any scarring) without giving you an anaesthetic? Anyone know? I might ask that FS tomorrow if it's an option (after a few months of trying of course).

13. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can have a hysterscope under light sedation not a full general a atheistic.

Good luck with it all I hope you get your pink bfp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    See? I told you that since your ovaries had a little vacation last cycle it would make them perform better.

Your chart so far looks amazing!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast