Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Bd again tonight and Saturday night to keep smep timing. I wouldn't disregard your first pos opk as not pos just because the test line wasn't darker. Dark as or darker is considered positive. You said in first post that in person the test line is darker than the photo shows and to me it looked as dark as if not just the tiniest slighest bit lighter. I'd continue on as you are. All the best 1moregirl!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
    this x a million! You go from the FIRST positive, not the darkest. Your body "hears" the message even if it's a whisper at first - it doesn't matter if it grows to a "shout" later on.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes sharon liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsGoodies View Post
    Or....if you really want to mess with your mind have your doc write you a script for daily LH levels (2x per day when you get +opk) and compare the actual SERUM levels with your +opks..

I did this for one of my hi tech cycles . Now I compare my old sticks to get a feel for my serum LH level and i can tell you that the darkness of the opk doesnt mean squat. There is just a set threshold for LH to trigger a positive result on an OPK (over 10 LH will trigger a smilie on a digital)
    The concentration of your urine, amount of dye, all affect the darkness of the line.

Just like you cant tell what your HCG level is from a HPT, you cant tell WHERE you are in your surge from a urine OPK. All you can do is test several times per day and count out 36 hr from your 1st test.

Or if you really wan perfect timing, get an hcg shot rx and trigger yourself when you see your lh sticks starting to turn. They force O within 36 hrs.
    YES!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my God.......ladies......I'm going crazy over here, right here, right now....So, this morning my BBT has gone up but has not gone up above the coverline (will post a screenshot here also) and I have another blazing pos OPK and feeling a bit achey here and there and boobs still tender. No EWCM yet but feeling a bit wet down there still. I don't know what to make of this or when to BD next. I couldn't possibly have 4 days in a row of pos OPKs and I'm sure I read somewhere on the internet that this can indicate a problem so I am trying hard not to freak out but I don't know how well that is working. We did BD last night again. Why can't all of this get easier with each cycle instead of more difficult?
    image.jpg
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, that last photo I posted was crap. Here's a better one. I don't know whether to BD again tonight or leave it until tomorrow night. Please guys....what should I do? What would you do in my position? I think I will scrap the first pos OPK and just make it three as I've had that before and usually I would've considered it a negative anyway.

image.jpeg
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl I can only say what I would if I were you. I would stick to your smep plan which would mean skipping tonight and dtd tomorrow night. I would stop testing on opks because its not worth the stress. Its irrelevant now whether you want to not count that first pos as a pos and your worrying yourself silly over something so small. After Saturdays bd you have smep covered, I would the dtd every second day until you get crosshairs. That's my suggestion anyway as its what I would do and also try to remember that this is why smep is so successful - it covers all the important days before and during o and even allows for a sneaky late o. So please stop obsessing on your opks, it will be doing more harm than good try and relax, see your smep plan through and as I said you can always keep bding eod if you don't think you've oed. HTH

7. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also have fullferning on microscope thingy again this morning as well. Man, I wish I was just using the clear blue digital O test again this time as its soooo much bloody easier and usually just gives me the 2 days of positive OPK. Should've used it as well as I think I'm extra sensitive to these Ovuplan ones. In the SMEP book she gives a SMEP plan for couples whose male partner may have low sperm count and it goes like this: do your usual every other day BD. When you see that second line appear (it is ok if the line is still a bit lighter than control line), do a BD this night (IF you didn't BD the night before) and IF your CM is excellent. When the test line gets darker, if you did not BD the night before, do it that night. If you did it the night before, wait a night and do it again in the morning or the next night. (Is it just me or is this bloody confusing as all buggery?)

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep I just skimmed over all that thinking this is too much. Put the book away and just stick to the basics. You don't even know that dh has any issue sperm count wise. I'm worried for you in all honesty as this does not sound you're in a good head space at all. Is there any way you can bring yourself to just chill out. Please stop opk testing and just do eod until you get crosshairs. Take a nice warm bath, have a couple glasses of wine or a hot chocolate whatever is your thing but just try relax. I know its easier said than done but please try. Tell yourself you've done what you can this cycle and given it your all (that may take some pressure off Saturdays and any other oed bd). You may even o today or tonight and all of this worrying and obsessing will have been for nothing and may have even done more harm than good. So please take a deep breath and do whatever you can to relax - you got this 1moregirl!!!

10. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Pbn3. You are soooo right. After I send this post I am putting all this stuff away and having a shower and washing my hair and then going to do some shopping with my little pumpkin. I have done my best and now I am going to put it to bed, so to speak. Yes I am not going to do any BD tonight. Maybe just tomorrow morning or night and give it a rest after that and just do every second or third night. I have to be more relaxed about it all, I know. Thankyou soooo much for your wonderful advice. What would I do without you? Thankyou sooo much for your patience, your advice and your support. Have a great weekend. Xxoo

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad to read this 1moregirl!! Have a lovely time unwinding and shopping with your little pumpkin! Look forward to seeing your crosshairs You got this girl!

14. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks again Pbn3. distraction is the best medicine, that's for sure. I really hope we strike it lucky this time. Xx

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast