Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IT can indicate PCOS but that is not what is happening with you. Please don't worry about it, it's not uncommon with swaying to see wackadoo things happen like 4 days of pos OPK. I suspect you've geared up to O and your body just is hanging on a little longer. Have some full fat dairy and try to get a good night's sleep if you can.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    I also have fullferning on microscope thingy again this morning as well. Man, I wish I was just using the clear blue digital O test again this time as its soooo much bloody easier and usually just gives me the 2 days of positive OPK. Should've used it as well as I think I'm extra sensitive to these Ovuplan ones. In the SMEP book she gives a SMEP plan for couples whose male partner may have low sperm count and it goes like this: do your usual every other day BD. When you see that second line appear (it is ok if the line is still a bit lighter than control line), do a BD this night (IF you didn't BD the night before) and IF your CM is excellent. When the test line gets darker, if you did not BD the night before, do it that night. If you did it the night before, wait a night and do it again in the morning or the next night. (Is it just me or is this bloody confusing as all buggery?)
    Well it makes perfect sense to me but then again I think about things like this all day every day haha. All they're saying is, keep going with EOD, and then if you think OPK is about to go positive, if you have good EWCM and you didn't just BD the day before, then BD that day. If you DID just BD the day before, then wait till the next day. What they're trying to do is be sure that for the attempt that is the MOST LIKELY to end in conception (O-2 and O-1) that you're in with an attempt one of those two days, and since this is for DH's that have low count, they are trying to be sure you have a day saved up before the attempt that's the most likely to end in conception.

The regular SMEP could possibly too depleting for a guy with low sperm numbers because he'd "shoot his wad" too early and then end up possibly having attempts with not much going on, on O-2 and O-1. Example, keep going with EOD, end up with attempt O-3, then if OPK is about to go positive he would end up possibly with attempts O-2, O-1, and O Day with NO days skipped to allow numbers to build back up again. If a gal doesn't have good EWCM, those attempts on O-3 and O-2 may possibly be duds because no sperm could survive, and then O-1 hubby would be totally depleted. So it would be better, in that scenario, instead of doing that, to have attempt O-3, skip O-2, hit it on O-1 with a nice big batch.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 3rd, 2016 at 01:22 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic - why does she make a big note to make sure we BD on the day AFTER our first positive OPK? I thought that many ladies Oed on that day and isn't it an unlikely day to get pregnant on? Or is that day 0-1? Silly me.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl curious to know how your temp looked this morning anything to report?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pbn3 - I posted my chart from this morning in a new thread Hun. Please take a look and let me know what you think. I won't post it again today. We took the day and night off BD yesterday and did one more BD this morning, just in case O was a bit later, but I do think O occurred yesterday sometime (in the evening or early hours of this morning maybe). Anyway, take a look and tell me what you think and thanks for checking in on me and giving me your patience, support and advice. I truely appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Atomic - why does she make a big note to make sure we BD on the day AFTER our first positive OPK? I thought that many ladies Oed on that day and isn't it an unlikely day to get pregnant on? Or is that day 0-1? Silly me.
    It can be O-1 or O day. The reason it's important for people who's husbands have crapola sperm, to BD that day, is that they may not survive as long as another man's sperm may, so it's important to get a shot in closer to O.

7. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345