Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The days in orange indicate the LP part of your cycle after ovulation has occurred.

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush, 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    XxforHubby - thanks for that Hun. I worked it out after I'd posted my question, silly me, by just looking back at my other chart cycles. Lol! Now for the dreaded 2ww.

Pbn3 - thanks Hun. I will post my chart occasionally then in case anyone wants to take a look or to ask a question. I think I did enough to follow SMEP as best I can. Hopefully it works this time. 4 DPO today and this morning's temp went up to 36.72 (almost as high as 2DPO) - funny how I always seem to have a bit of a drop (fallback rise) on 2 or 3DPO. Anyway, time will tell. I have had a really sore right breast, don't know why. Not the nipple, just inside it - the left one has been sore too but not as bad as the right one. Is this normal? Will see how it goes I guess. Oh man....my 3 yr old boy has really hit the 'terrible 3s' with full force at the moment. He keeps saying 'idiot' all the time when he gets cranky and its soooo embarrassing when you're out in public. I wonder when he's going to stop that?
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That'd be great if you could post a screenshot of your chart every couple days! Fx fx fx!! And get you on the behavioral thing! My ds2 is in full swing with the terrible twos!! 😠

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

5. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, last night I was quite excited as I did a chart overlay with this cycles chart and my chart from BFP in June last year. They almost matched in pattern except temps are slightly lower this cycle. I was excited until this morning, when my temp dropped a bit to 36.65, when it really should've gone up if I was pregnant. So I'm all out of hope now. Here's a pic of the overlay. It's definitely not going to be a BFP cycle this time either.
    The pink line is my BFP chart June 2015 and the green line is my current cycle.
    image.jpeg
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Give it a few more days ....one temp does not a chart make

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice temp spike today 1moregirl!

9. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking forward to a pic of tomorrows chart if you remember to post 1moregirl

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

11. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here it is for today ladies! I don't know what it is but yesterday and the day before I had really faint period type pains on and off. I thought I was imagining it, but I don't think I was. Oh well....time will tell....we collected and dropped off DH's SS this morning as well for SA so will see how that goes. I still think my chart is looking too 'up and down' or 'mountainy' to be a BFP chart.

image.jpeg

13. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha! I like the testing countdown on cd28 but we both know you wont be waiting that long! Ha ha ha!

5...4...3...2...1... Thats HOW MANY TESTS YOU TAKE PER DAYbefore you are convinced you are pregnant! Ha ha ha!

15. Likes Katt2275, 1moregirl liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsGoodies View Post
    Ha! I like the testing countdown on cd28 but we both know you wont be waiting that long! Ha ha ha!

5...4...3...2...1... Thats HOW MANY TESTS YOU TAKE PER DAYbefore you are convinced you are pregnant! Ha ha ha!
    Lol@ Mrs.Goodies regarding the pregnancy tests. I've only had one child so far, but I think I took at least 20 tests before I believed that I was pregnant. Even then I doubted it. It wasn't until my first ultrasound that I truly believed it.

17. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast