Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No advice, just good luck and best wishes!!

don't forget that sometimes at this point of the cycle it is hormones making us feel upset. Our brains spin till we find something to mull over but the root cause is hormones.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsGoodies View Post
    Sounds like a good idea 1moregirl. Once you get pg there is no turning back so, You need to be 90% sure you want another baby before carrying on (i wont say 100% because no one is ever 100% sure).

It is normal to have fear, doubt and anxiety after a loss and the odds of miscarriage are the same as a live birth so 50-50 the older women get. But I will keep trying...i've rolled tails 3x in a row...perhaps it is time for heads?
    I know Hun. Not easy that's for sure, after a loss. I've woken up again this morning with the anxiety, but don't know why I have it. Must be due to hormones as I shouldn't be worried when I may not even get a BFP this time either. If the thought of getting pregnant again gives me sooo much anxiety then maybe it is time for me to reconsider. Have you tested yet? I wish I could see your chart. All the best. Xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh man! Your chart is looking great! You should post an overlay
    & see what I mean

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good God....I'm starting to Sh-- myself!!! Plus last night at doctor he gave me a Category B antibiotic for my UTI instead of the cephalexin I usually always have. Maybe I should I switch? Here's the overlay. Charts are looking amazingly similar. image.jpeg
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wowsers 1moregirl!! That IS very similar 😀

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And I'm feeling quite crappy today, but that could just be due to the UTI and the antibiotics that I'm taking. I only have to take this Cat B antibiotic for 3 days, so should I just continue it? I really don't feel like going back to another doc today to get it switched. Such a pain. And the doctor I saw last night even did a pregnancy urine test even after I told him I was only 8DPO. It was one of those cassette type ones where they use a dropper to drop in a few drops of urine. Are they ultra sensitive and would show a positive now at 8DPO?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you got a frer you could test with? I don't know how sensitive the dropper one you did at docs is but I would be more inclined to use an frer just in case?

9. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Pbn3. I do have a First Response one I think, but am trying to hold out for as long as I can. And I have DH home for the weekend tomorrow and Monday for public holiday so will see how I go. Maybe if my BBT is still up tomorrow morning I might do a HPT then as will be 10DPO. God....I get nervous just thinking about it. It would be just my luck to get cold feet and change my mind and then bang...BFP. Thanks for your support and advice. xx

11. Likes Pbn3 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hoky smokes! I think this is it 1moregirl. After a temp jump like that you better test soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok now I'm dying so see your chart!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast