Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My chart after O - please God let this be IT!!!!

I'm not sure if I'm happy with our BD pattern ladies. I'm now thinking maybe we should've BD on CD 16 and skipped CD 15. What do you think? Do you think I possibly geared up to O yesterdAy (hence the rise in BBt but not above the coverline) but it didn't happen until last night or early hours of this morning and so the BbT finally rose above coverline this morning? Atomic - I think I know what your answer will be already....hehehehe! I did my best and I have to now stop analysing my chart and just relax. Am I right? Lol! Anyway, my next plan of attack (other than relaxing, getting busy with other stuff and forgetting about the whole ttc plan for a while) is to concentrate next week on doing DH's SA. I might also enquiry with my FS if you can have some sort uterine check done for scarring that's not as invasive as the hysteroscopy (and something which doesn't require a general anaesthetic). That's where I'm at here and now. And this time....I swear I am not doing any HPTs until AF is late. Not worth the disappointment. Enjoy your weekend ladies and, as usual, Thankyou soooo much for your support, advice and patience (as I know I can be a right Royal PITA with my questions, my doubling of posts/threads, my over-analysing, my over-worrying, etc). Love you all. Xxxoooo

image.jpeg
    Last edited by 1moregirl; June 3rd, 2016 at 10:10 PM.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you O on cd 16 and it took 2 days to get a full rise.

THE most fertile day is O-1 and 0-2 (not O day itself) so I think you have your bases covered.

This is your nicest chart I've seen yet!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks MrsG. I'm glad you think it's my nicest chart yet. Please God let those BBTs stay up nice and high now. How is your chart looking Hun? You don't have to post the link to your FF chart here, you can take a screen shot of it with your iPad or phone and then put it in your post for us to take a look at. Hope you're enjoying your weekend and relaxing. I'm sitting here on the sofa in front of the tv with iPad, cup of tea and block of my favourite chocolate (Cadbury dairy milk chocolate - Oreo strawberry).
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you take a screenshot & put it as a picture?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep. Unfortunately my crystal ball is in the shop this week and neither I nor anyone else can tell you if your attempts were "right" or "wrong".

Slow rises happen all the time and no one can tell you when you Oed unfortunately.

Good luck and pink dust.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 1moregirl! Found it! (New thread) can you post a pic of this mornings chart? As first glance my best guess would be o on either cd 15 or cd16 but as atomic said you can never know for sure exactly what day from just charting. However look how well timed your attempts are for whenever you oed!!! You've got it completely covered IMO and cant wait to follow your 2ww!! 🎉🎉🎉

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

8. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I got my cross lines or crosshairs or whatever they're called this morning and FF marked me as having Oed on CD 15. Either way, I guess I've got it covered with enough BD. Next step - collecting DH's sample on Wednesday to get them checked out, just in case, although I am thinking the issue is with me and not his swimmers. At least it will give me peace of mind if nothing else. Might take a bit of a break from here and iPad in general for a few days. Good luck MRsG. Let's hope and pray and cross everything that's cross able that we will both get a BFP this time round. Thanks for becoming such a great ttc buddy. And thanks Atomic. Xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok ladies. I told a big porky pie in my last message, as clearly I cannot stay away from this website. LOL! Here's my chart so far at 3DPO. Do I always need to post a screenshot or can you ladies just see it by clicking on my link below in siggy? Ta.
    image.jpeg

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can anyone tell me why CD 16, 17 and 18 on my chart are coming up orange? I guess maybe it just means past O?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking good 1moregirl!! I mostly always visit this site via tapatalk so I cannot see your signature link unless I log in via web browser. Sorry not sure on the orange part as only ever used the general (free) version of ff not the VIP

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

13. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast