Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Congratulations Signing!!! That's great news! So are you 6 weeks or further than that? That is a nice strong heartbeat. When I had my 6 week scan last year (prior to miscarrying) they said there was a heartbeat but they didn't give me a measurement of it. Maybe it wasn't that great? I got a nice strong positive on a FR digital at 10DPO - no lines one that one tho, it just said 'YES+'. I shouldn't have bothered with doing these line ones as they've just caused me a bit of anxiety. Anyway, thanks for posting and good luck for you with this pregnancy Hun. Hope it's a healthy sticky Bub you've got in there.
    I'm 8weeks 1day now. Thank you! And crafts to you. Until yesterday I was a nervous wreak and thought I was miscarrying again. It was great to see and hear.
    DSS #1 (2006)
    DS #2 (2007)
    DS #3 (2009)
    (April 2012 @7weeks)
    (July 2015 @7weeks)
    (Jan 2016 @9weeks, identical twins)

Ttcing in 2016. Praying for a little to complete this household of boys!! But another boy would be loved!

My FF Ovulation Chart

2. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's all about the concentration in your urine at this stage of the game. That can vary pretty dramatically even going back and forth from pos to neg sometimes. Obviously you don't want to see a dark pos go to negative at like 8 weeks or whatever but this early on it does not mean anything.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know what's the matter with me this morning....hormones? I've been crying off and on all morning soooo far. My poor older two kids have seen me as well and asked what's wrong. I had one of those stupid First Response tests left you see so I used my first wee of the day, which was nice and yellow, and the test is still positive but the second line is fainter than the last one was. This shouldn't be happening. I'm 19DPO today. Surely these lines should be getting darker instead of fainter if everything was OK? Clearly I'm thinking the worst already. And what makes it all worse is that I'm going through this on my own because I haven't told DH. I had another blood test done yesterday but I don't know if the beta results take one or two days to come back. My beta was 50 on 13DPO. I can't bear the thought that if I lose this one too I will have had more losses than I have actual live babies. And I know many other ladies have experienced this and loads more losses than myself...how do we get past that? I'm already beating myself up because I had slacked off with the ubiquinol towards the end last time as I just never seemed to have the money to buy it. Anyway, here is a pic of those three tests. The bottom test without red writing on it is this morning's test. All three control lines are the same darkness...only thing changing is my second positive line. I really believed that if everything was OK this morning's line would be nice and dark. Now I'm just sitting here crying like I'm already grieving.
    image.jpeg
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also,with these tests it also says in instructions that you should only dip the sticks into your urine for 5 seconds. Could it give you a darker positive if you've held the stick in the urine for longer than 5 seconds? Just wondering if that's the case as Friday's test looks quite yellow in the test window, whereas the others do not. I guess I'm just grasping at straws.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm very very sorry 1moregirl, but it looks like you are having a very early miscarriage.

At 19 dpo those tests should be dark, dark... like they should be in reverse with the bottom first and then Friday for today.

You will probably start to bleed within the next couple weeks as your betas have to reach zero first.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you're right MrsG. Just got back from my doctor and my beta from yesterday was only 64. It should be about 500 from now. She even said I may need a D & C. It's soooo devastating and I can't stop crying about it. I will probably have to tell DH now as well to top it all off. I really thought I had nailed it this time. I just don't want to haemorrhage again. And I don't think I can put myself and my family through this again either, so it's probably the end of my ttc journey. I'm heartbroken.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No way do you need a D&C with betas that low!

Your Dr is a quack!

You will very likely bleed ON YOUR OWN within the next week or so. I give your chance of hemmorrage 0.00000000000001%

Seriously, that supid dr of yours needs to give their head a shake!

10. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry 1more. My beta with #3 was 48 at 12dpo and my doctor said it was low. It was 520 at 17dpo which was perfectly normal and my digital CB tests progressed nicely from 1-2 wks, 2-3 wks, and even 3+ weeks right on time. I still miscarried just shy of 7 weeks and my beta was 6000 at that point, which was definitely low then. Bleeding started on it's own and I miscarried naturally.

You will not need a D&C and at this early of pregnancy it shouldn't be much more than a heavy period.

I'm so sorry. I know how much it sucks. I would be devastated. (((HUGS)))
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

12. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry

I don't think you need a d&c. I also lost lots of blood with my m/c last year and needed 2 units of blood so when I started to m/c at 10wks earlier this year I was quite nervous. Because I was further along I was advised to have a d&c or have it medically managed in hospital as a patient. I opted for medical management and was closely monitored. I had a lot less blood loss even though the baby measured 3 weeks bigger than the other m/c and I was a week further along so every m/c is different.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

14. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks lovely ladies. I feel a lot more reassured now and I feel a bit relieved that this loss will be happening earlier on than last time. I have a good friend coming along to my app tomorrow with Ob/gyn/FS and he will probably go over my full blood work results and tell me where I go from there. Keep on slogging it out for Goldie or move on and just stick with my three precious Cherubs. I'm not sure at this stage. I'm now worried about how many times I would have to go through a loss to get that healthy pregnancy. Maybe it's just not in the cards for me? Anyway, I certainly have felt irritable and emotional today so maybe period will commence shortly. I hope so....I just want it over and done with. I have to have another blood draw on Thursday and back to my GP on Friday to get the beta reading (I really will now be hoping that it has dropped below 50 instead of going up further as I don't want to be left waiting in limbo). Thanks for all of your support and kind words, and for sharing your own experiences as it helps immensely. I probably just need to toughen up a bit in this ttc thing but I had already pictured myself this next summer with my three children plus a little baby girl (or boy). So when the doctor tells you, "it's really just a bunch of cells at this stage" you think to yourself "it might just be a bunch of cells right now, but it had the potential to become a live baby...my flesh and blood..." What if there is just no Goldie the Golden egg for me? What if the rest of my eggs are all just old and dodgy?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast