Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do want to reiterate that even though in this case the pregnancy test did indicate a pregnancy having issues that is not necessarily the case and I don't want you worrying over pee sticks at this stage of gestation as a general rule.

No one can know if Goldie is still on her way or not. You did have pretty spectacular numbers though, much higher than I expected you to, and that's the best indication we can have about your potential to get and stay pregnant.

i think you're asking yourself a valid question there about if it's worth the cost. You may very well get pregnant and have a healthy baby but it may take months of agony to get there. It may not be worth it and only you can answer that. I wish you all the wisdom in the world because it's such a hard decision to make.

I agree you should not need a D and C at this stage, I suspect doctors do see people who think they are a certain gestation when they aren't and that was probably why she said that. (you could have possibly been further than you realize and so she wanted to prepare you for the possibility)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I do want to reiterate that even though in this case the pregnancy test did indicate a pregnancy having issues that is not necessarily the case and I don't want you worrying over pee sticks at this stage of gestation as a general rule.

No one can know if Goldie is still on her way or not. You did have pretty spectacular numbers though, much higher than I expected you to, and that's the best indication we can have about your potential to get and stay pregnant.

i think you're asking yourself a valid question there about if it's worth the cost. You may very well get pregnant and have a healthy baby but it may take months of agony to get there. It may not be worth it and only you can answer that. I wish you all the wisdom in the world because it's such a hard decision to make.

I agree you should not need a D and C at this stage, I suspect doctors do see people who think they are a certain gestation when they aren't and that was probably why she said that. (you could have possibly been further than you realize and so she wanted to prepare you for the possibility)
    Thanks Atomic. I think my GP is just aware of how petrified I was of a repeat occurrence of last year's miscarriage. I just keep wondering if I have any good quality eggs left at all in there and how many more tries it would take me to get a healthy pregnancy with a baby at the end of it. Clearly the whole IVF thing isn't for me anyway due to lack of money and lack of participation on DH's behalf. Maybe it's my hormones contributing to all of this as well? I don't know, but I'm not going to start torturing myself with 'what if' scenarios. I think it all boils down to how much I can take emotionally...I really have to weigh up if going through all of this and risking my anxiety levels going up is worth it. I'm just not sure if I can put myself through it again. And what if I just kept having miscarriage after miscarriage if I was to keep trying? I could take other supps like DHEA, but then that is supposed to sway boy. Anyway, my mind is all in a bit of a muddle today so I will finish up for now. I have to go to my app soon so will update again after that. Is it worth drinking raspberry leaf tea to help get the miscarriage started? Or can that make you bleed a lot as well? Thanks. Xxoo
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Red raspberry leaf tea TONES the uterus (ie. makes it contract and expell the tissue more efficiently)

It doesnt START a miscarriage or labor as women are advised to drink it in third trimester in preparation for labor not as a catalyst.

I drank 2-3 cups per day (iced RRL tea) starting as soon as there was no HB and carried thru from when my mc started 8 days later until my bleeding stopped so about 3 weeks total. My cramps were rythmic and controlled and the blood loss was managable. I highly recommend it as it was my easiest miscarriage as far as m/c go...even easier than my 6-7 week loss where i wasnt drinking the tea and the bleeding would come in fits of gush. Stop. Gush. Stop. All over the place.

How to Use Red Raspberry Leaf Herb | Wellness Mama
    Last edited by MrsGoodies; June 21st, 2016 at 09:31 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can anyone take a guess as to what language that is in the above post by Vienthong? Or is it some sort of spam message?
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think its spam. Its on our Jolly July thread as well! Such a pain when they waste our posting space and interrupt our discussions. Thinking of you in your personal matter and hope it all works out for you. Fingers crossed for your golden egg too xx

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For reasons we don't understand even in women with plenty of ability to get pregnant naturally, IVF is not good results over a certain age. Even with proven fertility and relatively good pretesting anyway. WE just don't respond as well to the meds.

There are tons and tons of women desperate to fall pregnant taking everything under the sun. These things may make some difference for IVF when you need to make 20 eggs but to make one egg, I really do not think they help much if at all and all have additional risks and side effects far beyond possibly swaying blue - like delaying ovulation or even stopping it!

I'd give the RRLT a go, it does cause some cramping (at least it did for me) and maybe it might help.

9. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglepink View Post
    I think its spam. Its on our Jolly July thread as well! Such a pain when they waste our posting space and interrupt our discussions. Thinking of you in your personal matter and hope it all works out for you. Fingers crossed for your golden egg too xx
    It's just spam. We delete it as quickly as we can but sometimes takes us a minute.

DON'T click on any links they post, that's for sure.

11. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Beta level from yesterday's blood draw was only 16 so hopefully bleeding will commence very soon and will be just like a normal period but maybe just a little bit heavier and longer than usual. So far I have just had a bit of discharge in pad that is a pale French mustard type colour (sorry for tmi, as I know it sounds revolting) - is this normal before bleeding starts? I'm feeling quite scared After last year's miscarriage.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it's called serous fluid and is a component of blood, it's common to have it just before AF or a loss begins.

14. Thanks mummy2boys, 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 1moregirl,

I am so glad your hcg levels are dropping so quickly. When i had my 7 week mc my hpt kept getting lighter but the beta numbers were rising....slowly but rising....21...23....56....65....85... It was driving me bonkers!

Finally the bleeding started ...brown spotting at first and then like a very heavy period and my beta numbers dropped.

I think you will be surprised at how "normal" this mc will be just like a regular period.

16. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast