Downloads
    Uploads
    hope all was well , any update from today ? x

2. Thanks Faithinpink thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm late to this, but just wanted to say that during my pregnancy with DS1, I had quite a bit of bleeding that started early on and continued on and off throughout the pregnancy. I ended up on bedrest for much of it. I was terrified, always thinking I was going to lose him. When he was finally born, healthy and strong, they mentioned that the placenta seemed to have come off a bit in some spots, which was probably what was causing the bleeding. I've had a couple of early losses, too, so I know how that feels as well. I hope that things turn out OK for you.

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Faithinpink thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Faith
    I hope things are ok at your end xx

6. Thanks Faithinpink, kkkk37 thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone, I'm doing ok...HCG is raising nicely, had U/S on Friday but unfortunately couldn't see hb , probably bcos its just too early..
    OB appt Monday, and I'm going to hold off for another u/s till 10 days, just too disheartening to go there and not be able to see anything..
    6 weeks today, bloods every 2-3 days and alot of praying , thanks ladies for all the support xxx

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So happy to hear HCG is rising well!! (((((hugs))))))
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks Faithinpink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is great news faith!

My first u/s also couldn't see a HB but it was their about 5 days later. I hope your hcg continues to rise and you see that HB soon!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Faithinpink thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great to hear your little bean seems to be sticking Faith. Hope it keeps going well and you see that little heartbeat soon. And glad your hcg levels are rising nicely. Very positive sounding. Great news Hun! Hang in there. You'll be passed that dreaded 12 week Mark before you know it and then can relax more. xx
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

13. Thanks Faithinpink thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies, Yeah 1moregirl hate the 12weeks , first termester but I have never felt so nervous .. Iam keeping the FAITH , I've got too I'm not giving up my baby just gotta stick ...PLEASE GOD hear my prays

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

15. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Faith,

The most helpful thing anyone said to me when I was going through this came from a very kind emergency room doctor.

He told me that with this kind of bleeding, I would have a 50% chance of keeping the baby, and a 50% chance of losing him or her. He put his hand on my shoulder and asked, "Do you want to keep this baby?" and of course I nodded, and he said, "Then protect it. Go home and rest. Eat lots of healthy food. Sleep well. Do everything you can."

I remember going from feeling so helpless and scared, to feeling like at least there was something I could do. I spent the rest of that pregnancy protecting my son, and now I spend every day protecting him.

When I started to bleed again very early in another pregnancy, I tried again to protect that baby, but lost it. This happened to me twice. At these times, I told myself over and over again to trust my body, that my body knew what was best. That my body was helping me, even if it didn't feel like it. I do believe that both those times, the baby wouldn't have been healthy, and my body was being kind to me and to the little one by letting it go.

Trust yourself. Do everything you can. Believe that your body knows what is best for you, your baby, and your family. I will pray for you, too.

17. Likes XXforhubby, 1moregirl liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithinpink View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm doing ok...HCG is raising nicely, had U/S on Friday but unfortunately couldn't see hb , probably bcos its just too early..
    OB appt Monday, and I'm going to hold off for another u/s till 10 days, just too disheartening to go there and not be able to see anything..
    6 weeks today, bloods every 2-3 days and alot of praying , thanks ladies for all the support xxx

My ultrasound at 6 weeks with my DS2 had no heart beat because it was too early at that stage. And he's healthy and happy sleeping beside me now al ll fingers crossed for you.
    two beautiful (4) (2) who are my everything

Nipt test confirmed girl early next year !!!

LE PCOS diet, metformin, femara for sway only

19. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast