Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lots of prayers to you Faith, but I believe you and your baby are going to be fine. I know that first trimester is hard but you will get there. One step at a time...one day at a time...xxoo
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you 1moregirl and yes one day at a time, one minute I'm ok the next my mind Is racing what if this what if that but I'm trying hard to stay positive I have to especially for my boys , the younger ones still don't know yet and wont tell them until I reach the 12 week mark ..
    I hope your all well and once again thank everyone for their comments and pray much appreciated
    Last edited by Faithinpink; August 2nd, 2016 at 02:59 AM.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush, 1moregirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my last pregnancy I did not tell anyone till 20 weeks. I was just so worried about something going wrong. Luckily I had a tiny tummy that time (even tho it was my second biggest baby!!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic - I'm sure I would be the same if I was to fall pregnant again. I would keep it hidden for as long as I possibly could, except from you lovely supportive ladies and one or two very close friends. All the best Faith. Keep the faith. Xxoo
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ditto this 1moregirl! I have no intention of revealing a future pregnancy (if I'm lucky enough) until 20 weeks if at all possible. Even then I will feel like I'm jinxing myself for revealing wish I could go and live in the mountains for 9 months if I get a bfp lol

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

7. Likes XXforhubby, Grace liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I too am going to wait as long as I can, if I'm fortunate enough to get pregnant again. I'm not looking forward to all of the comments about having a 4th baby. I'm not too worried about gender comments, since I don't have a gender preference myself. I just feel badly for my DH, because he has never revealed he wants a DD. I just wish people would just either be supportive or not say anything at all!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart

9. Likes Grace liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Ditto this 1moregirl! I have no intention of revealing a future pregnancy (if I'm lucky enough) until 20 weeks if at all possible. Even then I will feel like I'm jinxing myself for revealing wish I could go and live in the mountains for 9 months if I get a bfp lol

Yes Pbn3. I soooo hear you. It would be sooooo nice just to disappear off the radar for a while until you felt confident to share the news. It's always hard for me to keep the secret because I tend to get dreadful morning-all day sickness and even my kids (young as they are) are quick to pick up on what's going on. Even once a few weeks back when I was vomiting with a gastro one of the kids asked me if I was having another baby. Lol! Little sweethearts. Anyway, every where I go lately I seem to be surrounded by pregnancy or babies or hearing of older ladies on the news giving birth and it has made me want to keep trying. I'm onto CD 13 today but had huge amounts of EWCM the last two days and I just didn't want to waste the cycle so I pretty much jumped my DH last night and away we went. Bahahaha! One attempt in. I'm not doing BBT or using OPKs this cycle. Just winging it and going with the flow so to speak. All the BBTing, charting and OPKs were just stressing me out too much and I've worked out I really just need to be relaxed about the whole thing. Anyway, sorry for rambling on. How are you going yourself Pbn3? Are you back into the swing of ttc again yet Hun?

Faith - how are you going Hun? Still hoping and praying you have a healthy, sticky little pink bean growing away in there Hun. Xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 1moregirl I'll send you a pm

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by XXforhubby View Post
    I too am going to wait as long as I can, if I'm fortunate enough to get pregnant again. I'm not looking forward to all of the comments about having a 4th baby. I'm not too worried about gender comments, since I don't have a gender preference myself. I just feel badly for my DH, because he has never revealed he wants a DD. I just wish people would just either be supportive or not say anything at all!

DS1, DS2 , & DS3
    One last pink sway 2016
    My Ovulation Chart
    Xx - I totally get what you're saying. I have a sister who had three boys and when she confided to the family that they were expecting their fourth everyone seemed certain it was going to be another boy and thought she was mad, which is just terrible. It shouldn't be that way and it's no one else's business what gender bubs is. Every baby is a gift regardless of its gender. Anyway, my sister admitted to me that her and her DH had done a bit of a girl sway and sure enough...it worked as their fourth and final baby was a little girl, with three bigger brothers who adore her and dote on her. I think the same as you too Hun. As much as I would love a second little girl (sister for our one daughter), at my 'ripe' age the best thing I can really hope for is ultimately a healthy baby...boy or girl...doesn't really matter that much to me anymore. If it was a boy, I would still be ecstatic just to have a healthy precious baby in my arms for one last time...and peace that I can one day tell my daughter that I did everything humanly possible to try to give her a sister but that God decided to bless her with brothers instead. At least she is lucky to have siblings since there are many I know and who are just out there in the world who struggled just to have one baby.

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sadly I miscarried. ..
    It has been a rollercoaster, so many blood test every 2days hcg was rising, had an ultrasound last Monday and saw the heartbeat but was on the low side so had another on the Friday and couldn't detect heartbeat again, I was devastated...
    On the Saturday decided I wasn't going to give up and wanted a second opinion u/s and the same result .
    My poor sweet baby's heart stopped there was nothing I could to change this..
    I was advised to stop the progesterone and prepare for miscarriage.
    It happened Sunday night , I just cannot believe it.. I'm numb , empty I so wanted this this baby .
    So ladies unsure of my plans now , just need time to heal .
    Take care ill pop in and say hello every now and then xo

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast