Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Faint period-type cramps 4-5DPO

So, as the title of this message suggests, this is what I have been having yesterday and this morning and I've been trying not to freak out too much about it. I had this last cycle as well when I got a BFP but it was a CP. I don't remember ever having this before with any other pregnancies. I just knew I would get these pains around the time AF was due, only of course the bleeding itself would never arrive. What do pains this early mean? Is it the embryo having trouble implanting or something? I don't know. I've been drinking lots of water as well. I guess I just have to sit tight, try to relax, and just go with the flow. I have always been a bit of a pessimist, so trying to be positive is a really difficult thing for me. I have a 'feeling' I am going to get another BFP this cycle and my chart is looking really good. I have just been praying like crazy that this one sticks and is a healthy one.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you get a BFP again, and that this one is sticks and is very healthy. ♡ I remember reading that light cramps like you're having are very normal. I had them when I was pregnant with my son.

Sending prayers and sticky dust to you!

3. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Likes smllibra liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get these cramps around 4 - 6dpo too so completely normal!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

5. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Possibly implanation pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is too early for implantation BUT sometimes people ovulate before they think they did and are really more like 7 DPO when they think they're 4-5

BUT that having been said it is not unusual to have cramps at various points in the cycle just cause the body is weird LOL. It is NOT that a baby is trying to implant "but can't". If you could possibly feel a ball of cells smaller than the period at the end of this sentence doing anything in your uterus at all, pregnancy would be so unbearably painful you could never endure it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Likes nicoler liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is around the time AF is due that implantation occurs isn't it? Yeah...I don't know what it was but I haven't had it again today. Strange....
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1moregirl in my experiences with bfp cycles they were totally different. My first in december I distinctly felt a pulsing feeling (I imagine it as a hens egg pushing through a small tube lol) at 2/3dpo which is totally impossible lol however with my bfp cycle in May I felt nothing, nada, not a thing. After ttc for so long I put no stock in cramps, feelings etc as I'm sure I felt something everytime every cycle and I would analyse the crap out of it and still get a bfn. There is no telling with cramps, cm or dreams etc if you're pregnant, only a hpt will tell you at the appropriate time. I don't mean to come across as negative Nelly but sometimes symptoms like early cramps mean something but many times they don't. Just try and stay grounded and not read into things (as hard as it is) until testing time. In saying this I hope so much you get a sticky bfp!! I've been rooting for you through the good times and bad and am following to see you post that magical sticky bfp!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

11. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankyou Pbn3. My BBT this morning went up to 36.93 and I'm doing my best to stay grounded and level-headed. I am trying to tell myself also that if I did get a BFP this cycle, then surely on the third pregnancy (the first 2 of which were losses) it would be a good egg and a sticky pregnancy. My Ob once told me that if I got pregnant again it was a 60% chance of miscarriage, so surely by the third pregnancy it has to be a good egg? Please tell me there is some logic in my thinking? lol! I have to admit that right now, I have a feeling I will get a BFP this time but am holding off testing for as long as I can. Here's a pic of my chart.

image.jpeg

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow that sure is looking promising! Cant wait until you test!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

14. Likes 1moregirl liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Pbn3. It dipped slightly this morning on 8DPO, but I have had that with my 2 BFP charts, so I guess the next two mornings are going to shed more light as to where I'm at. Fingers crossed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast