Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by purple View Post
    I'm feeling well... morning sickness wasn't too bad really, it did make me worry that things weren't going well but it was probably similar to with DS1.
    Up until my 12wk scan I was convinced I would lose this one so it was a surprise to see a healthy bub at the scan. I'm only just getting used to the idea that I'm pregnant now although it still doesn't feel real.

I hope you get a sticky bfp soon!
    Oh that's wonderful. I'm sooooo happy for you. Did you get that blood test done at around the 10 week Mark that checks for certain things? I guess all we can do is prepare our selves for the worst to happen again, and if it doesn't, then we get pleasantly surprised. And that's great you didn't get much morning sickness. I think that's the worst part. Lol! I had it quite badly last year but I think it was a sign of something being wrong. With my third child (little boy now 4) I just threw up every morning between week 6-12 and then I was fine after that for the rest of the day. A textbook pregnancy. Lol! So exciting for you. Before you know it you'll be at the halfway mark.
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/57bc03

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sunshine coast is really nice but super expensive. There's smaller places like Bribie Island and Sandstone Point (mainland side of Bribie) that are more affordable and Bribie is really pretty. My mum was at Sandstone Point for awhile and her hubby used to commute to Brisbane city daily for work. Traffic can be bad but maybe better in comparison to Melbourne

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moregirl View Post
    Oh that's wonderful. I'm sooooo happy for you. Did you get that blood test done at around the 10 week Mark that checks for certain things? I guess all we can do is prepare our selves for the worst to happen again, and if it doesn't, then we get pleasantly surprised. And that's great you didn't get much morning sickness. I think that's the worst part. Lol! I had it quite badly last year but I think it was a sign of something being wrong. With my third child (little boy now 4) I just threw up every morning between week 6-12 and then I was fine after that for the rest of the day. A textbook pregnancy. Lol! So exciting for you. Before you know it you'll be at the halfway mark.
    No I didn't get that test. My dr suggested seeing if my NT scan was high risk first and then do it. It's over $400 so a bit too expensive, especially after spending over $300 total on the progesterone pessaries I was put on!
    My NT scan came back all normal so I had no reason to do further testing.

Oh with my m/c pregnancies I had less morning sickness. With the last one it stopped around 8-9 weeks and that is about when it stopped growing so everytime my ms went away temporarily this time I would worry! I'm so happy to be over that stage as it is really stressful.
    Last edited by purple; September 12th, 2016 at 03:18 AM.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies. So I guess I'm in the 2ww somewhere. It's nice to not have the pressure of BBTing but I will do it next cycle (if there is a next cycle...hopefully not coz I'll be UTD) just to help pinpoint O a little better. Here's a pic of my chart for this cycle. FF marked broken crossroads for CD 19 but it could've been 17...who knows. Hopefully we did enough BD attempts to cover all bases. And I will be distracted from testing as this is the kids last week of school for term 3 so a busy week and school hols next week so these will keep me busy and distracted. Fingers crossed.....as I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on trying. With our littlest one heading off to 4 yr old kinder next year I really need to be doing a bit of paid work next year to help bring some money in. I have sooo many friends who work and see them taking their kids for nice holidays and I would really like to give our kids that too, although I have cherished every moment of being a SAHM and would not have had it any other way. I feel so lucky to have been able to stay at home with our little precious ones. Anyway, wish me luck everyone.....please...it must be my turn for success and a healthy rainbow baby...xxxooo
    2008 2010 2012 August 2015 at 10 weeks and CP June 2016 2019. My longed-for baby girl (DD2) arrived into the world safe and sound on 13th June 2019 . We named her Lucia Anna Catalina. I still can't believe she is here and often have to pinch myself. I am one VERY blessed Mumma. She also has a dimple like her big sister.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oops.......got waffling away and posted before I'd included a pic of my chart. Lol! Here it is....

image.jpg

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You look like you have it pretty well covered. Good luck!!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

9. Thanks 1moregirl, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Purple. I'm 7DPO today I think but don't know for sure. Only thing I do know is my boobs have been extremely sore (even if the kids lean on them whilst cuddling with me they hurt), but I'm not getting my hopes up. I have also just started feeling ravenously hungry, but not reading anything into that either. Will hold off testing for as long as I possibly can....some time next week I guess. Will keep you posted. Last day of school today for term 3 for my little chickens so I'm looking forward to having them home for the next 2 weeks.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did I not answer this already??

ON the SMEP page or maybe in her book (which is free) she has instructions on how to do this. I don't have it here in front of me right now but I think you take a day off and have another 2 attempts, then a day off, then another two attempts, or something like that. I am not sure what her specific instructions are, but that is a sensible pattern, anyway.

OPK tests are not oracles and they just do weird stuff sometimes. Don't overthink it. They can barely tell you if you're ovulating, let alone your level of anxiety.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can't tell if you Oed based on when your OPK go negative unfortunatley. You can O and still have positive OPK for days, or you can have a test that has gone negative and still not have ovulated. All the test is testing for is hormone in your urine and not if you Oed or not.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

14. Thanks 1moregirl thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    9DPo today and nothing new to report. Just wanted to touch base. I soooo want to get a BFP soon as I feel like my time is rapidly running out for all of this. I don't think my boobs are that sore this morning so maybe I have just been doing the usual symptom spotting that I always tell myself not to do. Was playing a game of Uni with the family last night after dinner when suddenly we realised our 4 yr old had snuck u behind me with a pair of scissors and proceeded to give me a hair cut. I had a melt down when I turned around to see some of my long blonde locks lying on the floor. When I asked DS what he was doing he said, "I was just giving you a hair cut Mummy like you gave me a haircut." Oh Lord...how could I be angry at that? Needless to say the scissors have now been placed somewhere nearly as high as the damn ceiling in our house. Argh! Anyway, just trying to keep myself distracted otherwise as I hate the 2WW. And I have all three beautiful children home (school hols) to enjoy and do things with which is lovely. xx

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast